Samsung S6 Edge for Sale - $550

Brand New 32GB Sapphire Black Samsung Edge. Can be used on any carrier but was originally on Verizon. Please email me if you are interested. getsmart7@gmail.com
20 posts since 2009?

Several issues here. The device will not work on 4G on other carriers, only 3G data speeds. Also, if the device is under their payment plan and it doesn't get paid, it will get blacklisted.

Buyer beware.
Verizon is a bitch.

The service is great but the costs, and the limitations their phones have with regard to using them with ANY different company, is similar to Sprint. They really don't transfer well. I'm kind of stuck with Verizon and have first hand experience with trying to do something different with their phones.
Verizon is also the worst for overseas travel. They don't use GSM, which is the world's standard when it comes to cell communications. T-mobile, ATT, and a few minor carriers use it, so when travelling abroad they are best.

Verizon and sprint use CDMA, which is only used here.
Verizon is also the worst for overseas travel. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Really?

Although I think that we may be hijacking this guy's topic, I JUST bought a phone from Verizon (and added 2 years of service in the process) because they ASSURED me that if I left the country this coming Spring that ALL that I would have to do is add an overseas plan.

That my phone was complete set up perfectly for using overseas.

If this isn't the case, I'm going to be very disappointed.
EW, I work in telecom and Luke is correct for the most part. I travel overseas frequently and use T-Mobile for that reason.
Really?

Although I think that we may be hijacking this guy's topic, I JUST bought a phone from Verizon (and added 2 years of service in the process) because they ASSURED me that if I left the country this coming Spring that ALL that I would have to do is add an overseas plan.

That my phone was complete set up perfectly for using overseas.

If this isn't the case, I'm going to be very disappointed. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I have several phones... Verizon, att, tmobile, tracfone..... Abroad with verizon coverage is dismal. I travel abroad, and for the past 6 years it has gone worse. Even in Canada i cant get a signal with verizon. Sometimes i get 1g..,.

Go get yiur money back and swtich to tmobile for international. They are a subsidiary of deusche telecom.....
I have several phones... Verizon, att, tmobile, tracfone..... Abroad with verizon coverage is dismal. I travel abroad, and for the past 6 years it has gone worse. Even in Canada i cant get a signal with verizon. Sometimes i get 1g..,.

Go get yiur money back and swtich to tmobile for international. They are a subsidiary of deusche telecom..... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Most of the new devices are carrier neutral and have GSM. Been that way for a few years now.
Most of the new devices are carrier neutral and have GSM. Been that way for a few years now. Originally Posted by Boltfan
That is true. But Verizon phone is a 2 year old CDMA only device....
You're fucked then sorry
Just got this phone love it and photos wow .. I paid less for it ..New
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2015, 07:03 PM
I believe it's hooker dollars, $550 worth of services?