• Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 01:17 PM
What is the significance of the number?
What is the significance of the number? Originally Posted by Old-T
65 less than 666?
The error message displayed by the computer in the 1971 movie "The Andromeda Strain". It indicated an information overload when attempting to analyze the organism.
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2014, 03:11 PM
Shit that ought to be tattooed on JL , JD's and LL foreheads.

The error message displayed by the computer in the 1971 movie "The Andromeda Strain". It indicated an information overload when attempting to analyze the organism. Originally Posted by RandB fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkY3avVDuYQ
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2014, 12:18 PM
65 less than 666? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That is indeed true, but not the meaning I was thinking about.

The error message displayed by the computer in the 1971 movie "The Andromeda Strain". It indicated an information overload when attempting to analyze the organism. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Again, no--but "information overload" does have something to do with it is a round about way.

The number itself changes over time--like the Dow. It is now up to 613. I don't want to beat it to death, but I will update it occasionally.

We will se where it goes (or not).
Damn I thought this was going to be a Ebola thread.
I'm surprised Slobbrin didn't guess it was his favorite style of Levis.
FYI, Old-THUMPER!!!! It did not DECREASE, Old-THUMPER, as you so stupidly hoped for. In fact, it increased to 613, you perpetual jackass.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you're almost 2,300 posts over one of your previously postulated, straw man, upper-limits ... and increasing your margin with your each and every stupidly jackass post, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2014, 02:46 PM
The number itself changes over time--like the Dow. It is now up to 613.[/QUOTE]

FYI, Old-THUMPER!!!! It increased to 613 today, you perpetual jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh look--you CAN read. At least occasionally.
FYI, Old-THUMPER!!!! It did not DECREASE, Old-THUMPER, as you so stupidly hoped for. In fact, it increased to 613, you perpetual jackass.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you're almost 2,300 posts over one of your previously postulated, straw man, upper-limits ... and increasing your margin with your each and every stupidly jackass post, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's see, ladies and gentlemen, how might that post have been written by a real human being:

"No, Old-T, it did not decrease. In fact, it increased to 613. Here's the link.
"BTW, you've been wrong about this for 2,300 posts. Here's the link."

Now, that how a gentleman might have written that.

An ECCIE political forum asshole might have thrown in an epithet or two.

But it's almost fucking impossible to pick the peanuts out of the poop the way IBIdiot writes.

Congratulations, IBIdiot. You are blazing new trails in the penetrative abuse of the King's English.
I'm surprised Slobbrin didn't guess it was his favorite style of Levis. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Actually it's the number of dicks you sucked last month. "Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite strikes out again...
another brilliant post, moron!

It's now at 707", Old-THUMPER!!! Put that in your stupid, hypocritical ass and smoke it, Old-THUMPER!!!

Let's see, ladies and gentlemen, how might that post have been written by a real human being:

"No, Old-T, it did not decrease. In fact, it increased to 613. Here's the link.
"BTW, you've been wrong about this for 2,300 posts. Here's the link."

Now, that how a gentleman might have written that.

An ECCIE political forum asshole might have thrown in an epithet or two.

But it's almost fucking impossible to pick the peanuts out of the poop the way IBIdiot writes.

Congratulations, IBIdiot. You are blazing new trails in the penetrative abuse of the King's English.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Old-THUMPER started another ignorant flame thread; hence, it's obvious that Old-THUMPER is not in any manner a "gentleman" as you so stupidly insinuate, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, everything is already visible from the screen you are reading and obviously do not comprehend; hence, no "links" are needed, you perpetual dumb-ass.
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Dear IB,

Thanks for keeping this post in the forefront. It is one of the better posts on page 1 at this time.

This thread is not a flame--but your posts inside it certainly are. I just asked a simple question. You have again demonstrated your inability to think coherently or objectively. I poster a number and asked if people knew its significance. I even said it will move up and down. I never said up was good or bad--my post was factual and unemotional. Unlike your derisive and hostile reply. If you somehow take personal hateful feelings towards a simple number, well that is your hang up, not mine. My ego is not wrapped up in such a number.

But I do admire the Chinese in this regard--they take the long view. I shall to.

Try not to let such simple things bother you. And as Y pointed out, you may wish to learn how to write like a civil, educated person--not just pretend to be one.