Welcome to Texas

Magpul Finalizes Move from CO From Gun Control Laws - See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/magpul-final....cbtkeAFy.dpuf
Got that cheap immigrant labor there?
Got that cheap immigrant labor there? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll take them over a Independent Ozombie union pud fucker like you?
The irony ... Austin, Texas.

The premier LIBERAL infestation in the State.

Did the LIBERALS waive their LIBERALISM for $$$?

If the Austin LIBERAL ELITISTS hesitate or falter, come to the Houston area ..

we love job growth.
SUMMARY

Colorado recently passed three new gun control laws. House Bill 13-1229 requires (1) universal background checks pursuant to the transfer of firearms, including private transfers, with several exceptions; (2) new mental health reporting; and (3) a judicial appeals process for individuals restricted from acquiring or possessing firearms. This law took effect upon passage, although the background check requirement does not begin until July 1, 2013.

House Bill 13-1228 requires the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (Bureau) to recoup the cost of performing an instant criminal background check by charging a background check fee. It also specifies how the state may establish the fee and handle and use revenue from it. It took effect upon passage.

Lastly, House Bill 13-1224 prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of large-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 15 rounds), with certain exceptions. And it requires identification markings on all large-capacity magazines manufactured in Colorado after July 1, 2013, which is when the law takes effect.
I'll take them over a Independent Ozombie union pud fucker like you? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Got a Link to that claim dick breath?
Got that cheap immigrant labor there? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yes we do have the cheap labor here. But it is not what the people want and it's not the immigrants. It is the felony trespassers not immigrants grabbing jobs. It is the left and not the right promoting it. Just look at the actions of your messiah Obamenajihad.
Yes we do have the cheap labor here. But it is not what the people want and it's not the immigrants. It is the felony trespassers not immigrants grabbing jobs. It is the left and not the right promoting it. Just look at the actions of your messiah Obamenajihad. Originally Posted by rioseco
LMFAO another Obama lover blessing him with the title of Messiah. You fuckers crack me up.
SUMMARY

Colorado recently passed three new gun control laws. House Bill 13-1229 requires (1) universal background checks pursuant to the transfer of firearms, including private transfers, with several exceptions; (2) new mental health reporting; and (3) a judicial appeals process for individuals restricted from acquiring or possessing firearms. This law took effect upon passage, although the background check requirement does not begin until July 1, 2013.

House Bill 13-1228 requires the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (Bureau) to recoup the cost of performing an instant criminal background check by charging a background check fee. It also specifies how the state may establish the fee and handle and use revenue from it. It took effect upon passage.

Lastly, House Bill 13-1224 prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of large-capacity ammunition magazines (more than 15 rounds), with certain exceptions. And it requires identification markings on all large-capacity magazines manufactured in Colorado after July 1, 2013, which is when the law takes effect. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Summary

Black Friday Gun Sales Likely Set New Record...

http://bearingarms.com/black-friday-...et-new-record/

Posted by Bob Owens on November 30, 2014 at 6:01 pm

The busiest shopping day of the year also saw a major boom for gun sales, with the federal background check system setting a record of more than 175,000 background checks Friday, according to the FBI.

The staggering number of checks — an average of almost three per second, nearly three times the daily average — falls on the shoulders of 600 FBI and contract call center employees who will endure 17-hour workdays in an attempt to complete the background reviews in three business days, as required by law, FBI spokesman Stephen Fischer said.

“Traditionally, Black Friday is one of our busiest days for transaction volume,” Fischer said.

Indeed, Friday saw the highest number of background checks ever for a Black Friday, and second in history. The highest day on record was December 21, 2012, with more than 177,000 background checks.

The number of FBI NICS background checks processed during a given time period provides a rough look at the number of firearms purchased in a given time period.

It is not a true count of the number of firearms purchased, however, as one background check can reflect the sale of any number of firearms by a given purchaser at a given time. Also, there are many states where a concealed carry permit is used instead of a NICS check, and the number of people with concealed carry permits has skyrocketed in recent years.

Roughly 92-percent of NICS background checks will result in permission to immediately “proceed” with a sale. The majority of the remainder will be given a “delay” for having some personally identifying information that matches that of a prohibited person.

Only 0.95% of sales will ultimately be denied, because criminals do not buy guns from gun stores.
LMFAO another Obama lover blessing him with the title of Messiah. You fuckers crack me up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Correctio., make that Obama LOATHER !
The irony ... Austin, Texas.

The premier LIBERAL infestation in the State.

Did the LIBERALS waive their LIBERALISM for $$$?

If the Austin LIBERAL ELITISTS hesitate or falter, come to the Houston area ..

we love job growth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They chose Austin because of its proximity to Clarskville, LLIdiot!
Correctio., make that Obama LOATHER ! Originally Posted by rioseco
LMAO again, you people are the ones crowning him King, and saying he is the messiah. Must be closet democrats.
I saw a guy get visibly angry when he saw a picture of President Barack Obama on the wall the other day. In a museum. The dipshit in question started shaking, got red in the face, a little bit of spittle formed in the corner of his mouth and he immediately started squirming around like his Rebel Flag boxers were too tight around his crotch. Muttered a few N-pithets and stomped off. IN A MUSEUM!

We see this here all day long, only worse. Talk about an unhealthy obsession!

On a hooker board, you know what THAT means!

Sick, creepy guys...
Must have been the Dipshit Hall of Fame Museum. I hope you liked your portrait, AssupLiar!

Must have been the Dipshit Hall of Fame Museum. I hope you liked your portrait, AssupLiar!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now THAT'S funny!

At least you didn't have to FIFM!