You’re all racists now, whether you’re a racist or not

More Racist Liberal Privilege... fuckers... http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/2...racist-or-not/

CNN author: You’re all racists now, whether you’re a racist or not
POSTED AT 7:01 PM ON NOVEMBER 29, 2014 BY JAZZ SHAW

Yet another side effect of the Ferguson unrest was the inevitable calls for how we really need to have a national conversation on race. (You can read some of my previous thoughts on the value of what the media considers a national conversation here.) As I watch the attempts at such debates taking place not only on the small screen, but on blogs and comment sections around the web, I detect a growing sense of frustration on both sides. There are sizable groups of progressives who seem sincerely interested in convincing everyone that pretty much all of these problems – as well as much of what’s wrong with the rest of the nation – boil down to latent racism and endemic white supremacy. This is frustrating to some people who feel that the rules should apply evenly to everyone and that life in a free society comes with an inherent expectation of personal responsibility. For their part, the progressives appear to be frustrated when some of their debate opponents opine that robbing stores and attempting to beat up police officers can lead to bad results even if your skin is bright pink with chartreuse spots.
WPF writes for CNN? No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. That's where WPF likes to work.
you'd sure know it if he worked for FOX, Whiny. Right?
Awww! How cute! AssupLiar is now WKing for WPF! It's nice when those of limited intellectual ability help each other out! Keep it up, AssupLiar! DOTY is coming!

Oh, I don't watch FOX. But truth doesn't matter to you, does it? No, it sure does not. Hence the affectionate handle, AssupLiar!
More Racist Liberal Privilege... fuckers... http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/2...racist-or-not/

Yet another side effect of the Ferguson unrest was the inevitable calls for how we really need to have a national conversation on race. (You can read some of my previous thoughts on the value of what the media considers a national conversation here.) As I watch the attempts at such debates taking place not only on the small screen, but on blogs and comment sections around the web, I detect a growing sense of frustration on both sides. There are sizable groups of progressives who seem sincerely interested in convincing everyone that pretty much all of these problems – as well as much of what’s wrong with the rest of the nation – boil down to latent racism and endemic white supremacy. This is frustrating to some people who feel that the rules should apply evenly to everyone and that life in a free society comes with an inherent expectation of personal responsibility. For their part, the progressives appear to be frustrated when some of their debate opponents opine that robbing stores and attempting to beat up police officers can lead to bad results even if your skin is bright pink with chartreuse spots. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We, that is all of us who get up, go to work, support our Famillys, and contribute to society must learn to understand, and accept, the culture that glorifies thuggery, thieving, drug selling, sociopathic behavior, and the causing of general mayhem in communities.
Truth always matters, whiny bitch. You're lying about not watching Fox. Big surprise.
First Take's Stephen A. Smith's remarks also apply to this notion of "racial bias":

• WTF
  • 11-30-2014, 08:39 AM
WPF writes for CNN? No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. That's where WPF likes to work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I did not write this but I agree with it. If you could comprehend wtf you read , you might to you old part of the problem and never the solution wanna be LexusLiar.

This is frustrating to some people who feel that the rules should apply evenly to everyone and that life in a free society comes with an inherent expectation of personal responsibility. For their part, the progressives appear to be frustrated when some of their debate opponents opine that robbing stores and attempting to beat up police officers can lead to bad results even if your skin is bright pink with chartreuse spots.
Truth always matters, whiny bitch. You're lying about not watching Fox. Big surprise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Link?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2014, 10:17 AM
WPF writes for CNN? No wonder their ratings are in the toilet. That's where WPF likes to work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Link?