Address: Picked up on corner of MLK & 45 Exit Ramp
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Doggie, Triple D titty sucking and slapping
Session Length: 20
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: Short black and all over the place
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'6, BBW, Thick but curvy hips and legs, Huge Waist, friendly demeanor and eager to please. Gap the size of Michael Strahan
Recommendation: Yes
dude that's hilarious... I don't think LL is doing that much right now you need to share it with him
love it!

did she agree to $20 right away? was that your offer, or her request?

damn, that is less than most table dances!
love it!

did she agree to $20 right away? was that your offer, or her request?

damn, that is less than most table dances! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Her request was 15 and I only had a 20 bill on me. I should've asked for change!
Dude we gotta exchange hobby numbers I gotta get in on your hoes lmaooo only one I found in that area is "Tina" and she has been MIA
Dude we gotta exchange hobby numbers I gotta get in on your hoes lmaooo only one I found in that area is "Tina" and she has been MIA Originally Posted by 7aurelius
LOL. Pm me her description. I may've hired her before. I know Pigtails is out. Light skinned thick chick. Usually sitting in front of an abandoned white house on 2nd @ Jamaica. Her hairs is always in two pigtails.
Interesting stuff
Don't know her.. Tina got a BIG ass.. About 5'5 decent face
Tina or Trina? She's by colonial. I know her too
Tina or Trina? She's by colonial. I know her too Originally Posted by darthinvader13
Yep. I ran into one of my SW informants and she to me Tina now has a girlfriend so she's out of the game for a minute. Damn I miss that ass!!