Nervous

Idk why but I知 a bit nervous getting back in the game. I tried meeting up but chickened out at the end. How do I get over this?? Miss the experience and excitement.
Idk why but I知 a bit nervous getting back in the game. I tried meeting up but chickened out at the end. How do I get over this?? Miss the experience and excitement. Originally Posted by loneranger3231
Just wait for it.......
Idk why but I知 a bit nervous getting back in the game. I tried meeting up but chickened out at the end. How do I get over this?? Miss the experience and excitement. Originally Posted by loneranger3231
Sounds like you're not ready.

Keep your nervous tail home and wait a little longer.
Are you an adult or a (_____)?
Do you need us to hold your hand & drive you to your date?
Make you a lunch box....
Break the ice and visit an amp.
If you are more nervous than horny, you are not horny enough.

Go to a strip club and get blue-er ballz.

Take some laps around the track and get hornier.

When you are about to bust, call a noob friendly girl and get your freak on.
Take your time. The Hobby should be Fun, not Complicated.

Welcome back to posting and have Fun!
See I knew everyone would give you some advice, you just gotta jump in feet first babe
I’m ready just trying to be careful a lot has changed in the 8 years I’ve been MIA including this site.
Are you an adult or a (_____)?
Do you need us to hold your hand & drive you to your date?
Make you a lunch box.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol this guy.
Lol this guy. Originally Posted by loneranger3231
I知 ready just trying to be careful a lot has changed in the 8 years I致e been MIA including this site. Originally Posted by loneranger3231
I agree
It's changing really fast.

Just make sure you have brushed up on your researching skills.
You'll be alright

I felt the same way after my 2 long hiatus.

Take it easy