BOHICA, MF

lockdowns mandates and curfews They are a comin'!
Every State in the country has Blue Cities where Dems pack full of paid voters .The media blaming GOP governors for outbreaks of Covid but by looking at John Hopkins new cases map it's all in Blue Cities In Florida Miami Orlando Tampa In Texas Houston Austin In Missouri St Louis In Arkansa LittleRock In Alabama Birmingham etc.... When Trump was President Democratic Governors had no blame for controlling the spread.
No and Hell NO ,,,
CDC Scaled Back Hunt for Breakthrough Cases Just as the Delta Variant Grew​​​​​​

They did that specifically so they could do another lockdown... blaming it on the unvaxxed.
Well, since Democrats love protests Sooooo much, stand by to get your wish if you try to shutter businesses again cause you will see a backlash that will make BLM protests look like a picnic and I'm only talking numbers not violence because that kind of protest, the burning, looting, is reserved for the left.

No more lockdowns, period. If you think you have enough jail space for those that will surely defy such an order, knock yourself out.

I got vaccinated but I am 100% on the side of anybody that does not want to get vaccinated for any reason.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2021, 02:22 PM
HF - Amen good sir

My opinion - I hope the maoist DPST elitist nomenklatura does try to impose another lockdown and further damage the economy.

There will be resistance - I hope not violence - but that is the only thing DPST elites understand.

They misread how fed-up with their shenanigans and AOC/squad/bernie that America is!

And it will be reflected in 2022 elections.

fiden and corrupt crime cabal - the LSM, Ny Crimes, et al - come on Down!!!!
And it will be reflected in 2022 elections. Originally Posted by oeb11
You planning on voting harder? Please. The elections are rigged. That's the entire reason they're doing this lockdown theater again.... so they can keep the vote by mail scam in place to steal another election.

The only sure way to stop this is with a gallows.
Well, since Democrats love protests Sooooo much, stand by to get your wish if you try to shutter businesses again cause you will see a backlash that will make BLM protests look like a picnic and I'm only talking numbers not violence because that kind of protest, the burning, looting, is reserved for the left.

Nah, the left doesn't throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way like the far right does. Breaking into stuff, creating riots, that stuff is for the far right agitators.

No more lockdowns, period. If you think you have enough jail space for those that will surely defy such an order, knock yourself out.

I do believe that decision is not yours to make. If the far right can make enough space to lock children up like Trump did then I'm sure they can make room for the far right agitators who wanna throw temper tantrums and loot government buildings just because they didn’t get their way.

I got vaccinated but I am 100% on the side of anybody that does not want to get vaccinated for any reason. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I actually agree with you on this last part.
So smart you don't even know how to use the quote function... lol. genius.

I got vaccinated but I am 100% on the side of anybody that does not want to get vaccinated for any reason. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
No more lockdowns.

If you want to be vaccinated go ahead. Just don't force me and especially don't force my children. Extraordinarily few children and young adults are dying. Why isn't the govt forcing the illegal immigrants to be vaccinated?
So smart you don't even know how to use the quote function... lol. genius. Originally Posted by texassapper
Ok.
Why isn't the govt forcing the illegal immigrants to be vaccinated? Originally Posted by gnadfly
To ask that question is to deflate the entire narrative around the DELTA variant!! You will NEVER hear a mainstream media figure ask that question. That's how you know the MSM is just the DNC by another name.

Nah, the left doesn't throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way like the far right does.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protests-riots-nationwide-america-2020

"Let's go to the score board Chuck"! "We have Jan 6th. in DC against an entire summer of violence in Seattle, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, Atlanta, Kenosha, etc.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/five-months-blm-protestors-trashed-americas-cities-after-the-election

the threat from right-wing groups is real, as the media reminds us often and eagerly. But the sustained, often violent street actions that have been a recurring feature of American urban life in 2020 have been almost entirely driven by left-wing protestors.

And when it comes to these organizations, including Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and the newer splinter groups that mimic their tactics, the media often seems to take their social-justice posturing at face value. In the current media environment, left-of-center actors who claim to represent the cause of the oppressed are granted more moral license to use violence as a political tool.

In September, two reports were published—one shedding light on the methods and beliefs of Black Lives Matter activists, and the other analyzing the possibility that such violence will not only be sustained in coming months, but get worse.

BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.
Neither report has received much in the way of media attention, which is unfortunate, because the information they contain shows that the threat of violence won’t end with the election of a new president. In fact, all of the leading left-wing groups calling for disruptive street protests (or worse) have made demands in which they explicitly reject one or more basic elements of the American social contract that are supported by both mainstream Democrats and Republicans—including capitalism, race-neutrality, the right of a society to police itself, and even democracy itself.

Breaking into stuff, creating riots, that stuff is for the far right agitators.
Originally Posted by Little Monster

You walked right into that one. Yep, on Jan. 6th, you had people "breaking in to stuff and creating a riot" by right wing protestors. The Left wing protestors burned down buildings, cities ( the right did not ) and the Left looted businesses to the tune of millions of dollars, while the right was looking for "souvenirs". Yes they did injure some police but so did the Left in much greater numbers.

So to some up, the right, one event! The left, dozens of events, all of them with the support of the Democrat party.
All health codes are administrative , not criminal ( yet ) Think of this fact like 2 weeks ago the science was
Masks no need for vaccine, Vaccine no need for masks , so whats next