Dangers of a Double Life.....

Hobbying is a way of keeping our sanity sometimes....don't cha think?
It is also a trap....luring you into a very busted situation.

I see way too many guys offering their personal information (real name, where they work, etc...) and they give it WAY to soon! Lately I've heard some horror stories....and I'm talking the ones that totally devistated ones life.

I know it must seem like a gesture of good faith....and seemingly put into the right persons hands....would not bring harm.
BUT....I am here to say guys....GET OVER IT! This hobby world is a huge ACT. Everyone puts on some type of act and pretends they are who they aren't (for good reason)!

I get uncomfortable if a gentleman offers too much information about himself either before he meets me....or even after about two sessions. I don't need to be the holder of that info !!!

NOW...there are those clients, whom I've known for years (like 2 or more years) and I know everything about them. But the trust was developed over time.
And there again, those clients I've known for years who I still have no clue of their real name or pretty much nil about their personal life. I am comfortable with THAT in a BIG way.

Just be careful my fellow hobbyist.
THINK before you fuck....

Does anyone offer this advise as well, or do you think it BENEFITS you to disclose personal info so that it "brings you closer" to the provider....?
I usually tell the girls pretty early on that my real name is Stiffy McLongCock. I feel honesty is best.
I am open about my skill set and 1.3" of dangling death. I feel the ladies need to be warned.
Torre, some gals just cum across as super trustworthy and have that ability to extract all sorts of information from guys who are fully erect
Once the blood in in the lower head, we can't think straight
while i do appreciate humor, let's put it aside for a bit.

torre, that is very wise advice!!!
thanks! some guy might benefit from it.
Great advise. However this doesn't help my hobby budget at all!!! I can't resist beauties with brains!!!!! Torre, where have you been all my hobby life???
Actually had a provider ask me recently for a copy of my W2 for screening purposes. I admit I don't hobby very much as the last provider I have seen from Dallas was Natasha Fame when she was here but I got quite a laugh out of the request.
Even though my SO is aware of the hobby, I keep low.

I did have a conversation with a provider the other day, she was laughing about requests from guys without P411 or references. She said she asks then for full name, employer, SSN and DL. No takers so far (although I think someone will, she's hot)
  • HNIC
  • 02-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Made up real name
Made up handle (obviously)
Google Voice linked to throw away email
Leave wallet with RW info locked in car. Cash only - donation in back right pocket, tip in back left pocket
  • shlub
  • 02-03-2013, 10:46 AM
I agree with Torre. good advice.

I say immerse yourself in the time you are together... It is all a fantasy and so RL info has no place there.

Regarding the particulars of what I do to stay safe and stay discreet... I won't share them publicly as that lessens their effectiveness and increases the risk of a set up.
Even though my SO is aware of the hobby, I keep low.

I did have a conversation with a provider the other day, she was laughing about requests from guys without P411 or references. She said she asks then for full name, employer, SSN and DL. No takers so far (although I think someone will, she's hot) Originally Posted by mtabsw
I saw that too and my first thought was that either she was LE or crazy...
A W2 Form? Thats a new one. Wow
I think some men may just be so distraught regarding a broken (or sexless) marriage that they mistake the short-term intimacy they share with a Provider for something else, like a confidant.
Some guys just want to bond with someone, for any number of reasons. Like if they tell you who they really are, you'll like them on a personal level. Sadly, that's what the donation is for. I agree with Torre. I'd rather everybody was doing an anonymous, albeit intimate hit, and run. I don't want to see/show kid pictures and play recital or Christmas pageant recordings for each other. In truth I'd rather show up with mud all over my license plates. But that's just paranoid.