Would you see a lady who resembled your mother?

So one of my favorite clients has been telling me that I look like his dear mother. When we first met it was mentioned that we were of similar measurements...then the resemblance was mentioned.

I was over at his place on Monday and happened upon a picture of his mother when she was my age. I had to do a double take - she really does look like me. Last night I was able to get an even better look and oh boy!

First off, boy talk about a MILF! Man oh man is that lady a looker and incredibly HOT if I may so so myself. Too bad I wasn't 40 years older...or a Lesbian

Hmm...is that a bit creepy or completely endearing? How many of the men would spend time with a lady that looks a lot like their mother?

To add to the equation - he's even told me I remind him a lot of his mother. I'm always bitching at him about not wearing an undershirt when it's cold out or reminding him that at his age, he ought to settle down.*

In the words of Norman Bates....
A BOY'S BEST FRIEND IS HIS MOTHER
Creepy... sorry. To each their own though if thats what they are looking for, more power to em.
eeeew, creepy.

Not to hiijack the thread, I have an additional question; what about providers that look like your wife?
Hmm, I'd say some men gravitate towards a certain kind of lady, so that's highly probable. Brunette lovers, tend to date brunettes, etc.

Although some men LOVE women who look nothing like their wives. I can guarantee I look nothing like any of my clients wives. I'd bet my life on that.
NO!!
My favorite looks like my wife when she was young. Am I a creep?
No, that's understandable. Flattering to your wife...must be your dream girl
Goord read MissPriss...Indeed
ick, ick and......what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, ick!
YUCK or my sister either. School girl outfits are a deal breaker too. They remind me of writing tuition checks. Not sexy.
Mother: no way (at least not consciously).

Babysitter: well, that's actually one of my Holy Grails in this hobby.
If the gal is gorgeousss and hotttt, I would see her no matter who she resembled
YUCK or my sister either. School girl outfits are a deal breaker too. They remind me of writing tuition checks. Not sexy. Originally Posted by boomvang
Your sister ugly?
Absolutely fucking no.
It would not do anything for me but it make me wonder what you look like..lol