Breast two questions!

What provider has the largest man made breast in the Metroplex? Question number two. What provider has the largest natural breast in the Metroplex? Please post some pics if you can!
From the ones I have seen it is ItalianaPrincess. But there are many more qualified guys to answer that, but the Princess will have to be way up there.
IP's boobage is not man made. Her boobage was made by Mother Nature.
34E Whitney Weston has some fantastic MM's..
Autumn Spring on the natural side. She is a stunningly beautiful woman.
Foxxy Roxxy has some HUGE MM's. And Autumn Spring has some huge naturals.
IP's boobage is not man made. Her boobage was made by Mother Nature. Originally Posted by pyramider
Your right I didn't look at the question close enough, my bad.
Let's put it this way ... if IP's, or Autumn's, boobage was man made then that surgeon is a fucking master artist.
Not from experience, but I think the large naturals (size H!) are sweet.treat69. She's a cutie
I can't believe no one has mentioned Bridgette Anne or RosesForLola. Both of those are specticular. Both natural.
Search is your friend. Go to search providers and select the fields you want to search by. Of course, that assumes the provider provides accurate info.

And the winner by size is a tie
Tylus_amore & sweet.treat69 claim H size cups. With Bridgette Ann & Annieftw with G cups. All 4 state no enhancement

KatieKatieNYC & 34E Whitney Weston both list MM E cups
Goddess Dallas are huge and all real, firm
Mine are 100% Natural

You can say I stood in the breast line to long.. Short legs and big Breast
Attached Images File Type: jpg j25.JPG (43.1 KB, 173 views)
Mine are 100% Natural

You can say I stood in the breast line to long.. Short legs and big Breast Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
Oh so tasty.
I can't answer the first one since I don't remember seeing anyone with fake boobs.

Real boobs would come down to:

SweetTreat69:

GiaSanto:

Mandyfortworth: