This creep robbed me ..NorthTexasTexan

Hey everybody this is Nichole Price. Last night I was robbed by a guy named NorthTexasTexan. I had a scheduled session with him he was really weird in the fact I think he likes to screw little girls. He made me put my hair in pig tails and the whole time I had to call him daddy and he even made me slap him and tell him thats what he gets for fucking little girls...umm this creeped me out but would have been ok had he paid me..He got up to freshen up and came out of the bathroom he left a white envelope in the bathroom but by the time I realized there was no money in it he was gone..Please be careful ladies hes a weirdo..NorthTexasTexan

Thank You
Nichole Price
He didn't give you your donation before any activities took place?
Sorry for your trouble..
  • mes77
  • 02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Newbie Mistake. I make sure my providers count the money I give them BEFORE we start. I don't want them textin me afterwards lol. That sucks that this happened. I saw him in the eccie chat yesterday. Is that where yall hooked up?
No he had an envelope so i figured the money was in there... ya we began talking on chat yesterday and I even verified him thru The Chelsea Stone but I guess we all learn from our mistakes
You didn't like his activities? Sounded hot to me.
  • Sami
  • 02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Did you contact Chelsea to let her know of what he did? If you haven't you should so that she knows for future reference checks.
Great point Sami!
and the other reason to tell her is because a lot of times creeps like this will get you to trust them before they short you ... it does suck. I think it happens to everyone at least once...
oh wow
That is horrible after you even did the session and activities that you didnt really want to do, and then you had to not get paid. That's why i always say you can only screen for the cops you never know when someone decides to run a scheme...

I feel for you, keep your head up and know that all wounds heal with time.
You didn't like his activities? Sounded hot to me. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Other than not getting paid, whats not to like? Pig tails and dirty little ladies hehe.
Dayum Nicole... if you do not mentioned being shorted, you could use your post as an advertisement.

I am sorry to hear about the money, but with the right outfit you could make up that shortfall real fast. All you need is a pair of saddle shoes, plaid skirt, white button down shirt and a tie.
I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you girl!

I've chatted with NorthTexasTexan in the chat room, and something just told me to never see this guy. Just a weird gut feeling I got. He filled out a screening form on my website, and when I asked him to please send me a message from his handle for further confirmation, he refused and got very rude. If a guy has problems with simple requests that are for not only mine, but his, safety, I'll pass on any given day of the week.

Keep your head up chick. There are more than enough respectable gentlemen who will make up for this loser. It'll get better. Promise.
I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you girl!

I've chatted with NorthTexasTexan in the chat room, and something just told me to never see this guy. Just a weird gut feeling I got. He filled out a screening form on my website, and when I asked him to please send me a message from his handle for further confirmation, he refused and got very rude. If a guy has problems with simple requests that are for not only mine, but his, safety, I'll pass on any given day of the week.

Keep your head up chick. There are more than enough respectable gentlemen who will make up for this loser. It'll get better. Promise. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I got into an argument with this idiot during the holidays and he was threatening me online in PMs. I told him to bring it, and he comes back with "I have inside information on all of you" He's a fucking cowardly punk who has no business in this community