URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/180401662798
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Super 8 motel off of MLK
Activities: Bj, CFS, cowgirl, missionary, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fairly pretty middle aged Chinese woman, great boob's, typical Asian butt.
Recommendation: Yes
I believe we have a pretty good idea where it happened at.
I believe we have a pretty good idea where it happened at. Originally Posted by Baconman
Have you tried one of these?
My guess is they'll probably be getting a visit from LE very soon...
Have you tried one of these? Originally Posted by philbe
I haven't and don't plan on it either. They might be real but I believe you're playing with fire. They seem to fit the profile for arrest.
I haven't and don't plan on it either. They might be real but I believe you're playing with fire. They seem to fit the profile for arrest. Originally Posted by Baconman

Wise choice. I would stay away. I get that members need the review credit, but I would just review verified providers and keep these asian hotels and ads on the down low so they last longer. Arkansas doesnt have many good options as is.
It was the guys Staff Edit - Biomed1 in the parking lot and the super sus guy at the counter that did it for me… but… amazing time. Prrroooobably won’t be going back though. Hornets nest.
Of Guideline # 14 . . .
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.