Russian yes or no?

Am I the only one that loves good Russian? Not the soft little rub the little man against your boobs but full on PSE, spit/lube sloppy tit fucking till you pop kind of Russian.

Do providers just hate this since its does nothing for them? It seems like it's a small after thought or maybe foreplay but not the main course.
Do nothing for them? It puts money in their pocket while potentially infected dicks stay out of their vagoo. Double win.

Find a provider who's jublies you like and ask her. More than likely even the moderately endowed will welcome it.
Russian? Hell yeah, sign me up! I love some good Russian. I do get your point though, as long as I've hobbied I've never have a memorable Russian session. Strange since I like to think of myself as a Breast Connoissuer. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find a nice busty provider to wrap your man junk in her breast though. A lil research and an ISO and I'm sure you'd be on our way to a Russian paradise. Come on busty ladies, help the man out. Hell PM me too! Lol
I have only been hobbying a year and a half and have seen some nice busty providers, but even when they do it it's a quick thing and the move right back to the bbbj or on to the main course. It's not a complaint I was just curious if i was the only one that would happily take a full bbbj/heavy Russian session of FS.
I love Russian but I had to explain the concept to a busty provider.

Whodathunkit?
Russian??

да

Most providers just move on to other things because in general, most guys do not wish for Russian to be the main course. We aren't mind readers-- be sure to make your desires known.
I agree you have to let your desires be known but if a provider isn't into it we all certainly can tell and it can effect the overall pleasure of the experience.

Again I'm not bitching just asking a question is all
One of the best orgasms I ever had was CIM via sliding between her breasts and into and out of her mouth.
Other than a good visual Russian does nothing for me.
Other than a good visual Russian does nothing for me. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
I wish I had enough boobs to tell you my opinion on the matter lol
Love Russian! Combine that with bbbj and it's just a matter of time. Of course, only DD's or bigger can usually pull that off.
That's why I asked. I feel that way about SS's
Love Russian! Combine that with bbbj and it's just a matter of time. Of course, only DD's or bigger can usually pull that off. Originally Posted by dfwcouple43sum
Yep a c cup just can't do the trick
I wish I had enough boobs to tell you my opinion on the matter lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Kaitlyn, the same thing can be accomplished with your butt cheeks. Sorry if I got off topic.