All inclusive Dominican Republic paid for

Looking to see if anyone knows the best way to inquire with a provider about this free vacation package. Can anyone help me out? Is there a place I can post this. lol even though I am posting it here!
Even crossing a state line with a provider opens up a bigger can of legal issues. I'd guess crossing an international border would be at least as bad if not worse.

Good luck and play safe.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Besides checking with your regular providers... make a slightly more detailed post in local coed, post in ISO, perhaps post in National coed, or add it to your signature line and make it visible when you chat on boards.

Details to include would be -

Month of trip - length - location -

What is "all inclusive" - airfare? Food/Beverage? Excursions beyond hotel?

Type of provider you would like to join you -
Your expectations of the provider accompanying -

Compensation for her to join you.

------

While you consider it a free trip for her - remember, she will be taking time away from her home life. Maybe she needs to cover childcare(for me pet care), most ladies will still want some compensation since they will essentially be taking off a working week to spend time with you.

I personally have a VERY low travel rate. I LOVE to explore, have my passport with me at all times. BUT, I still have living expenses no matter what. Don't be surprised when you can get a week with a provider in a new land for pretty cheap.

-------

A lot of guys here will question why you want to take a lady with you when the supply there is actually really damn good. *or so I've heard*
Once you have narrowed down your list, a visit or three would be a great investment. Spending a few days with some can be over the top awesome. On the other hand you may discover she can't carry on a conversation, only wants stateside food and whines about her pimp.

Find the one who'll entertain herself with crafting while you gamble and you'll have found the mother lode.
Thanks for the answers. I appreciate it. I was thinking about it just recently divorced and need to have some fun. But your right. I am not familiar with the DR and will have a great time I sure of it. I do appreciate the answers and think you're right on holding a conversation for a few days. The supply there is good you say? Can you share with me your experience in Dominican Republic punta Cana.
I always go to the north coast of the DR & girls are cheap there like $40 Short time 1-3 hrs or $75/all night. I've heard Punta Cana doesn't have as many working Girls to p/u & are a lot more expensive like $100/hr. Also in all inclusive resorts in the DR, guests must be registered on check in. I would suggest taking someone from here. Punta Cana is a tourist/ family type atmosphere where Sousa on the North coast is monger oriented, although they are trying to make it more family oriented cause they built a new cruise ship port there. Hope this info helps.
If you take a lady from here, make sure it's someone you've met a few times before hand. I'd say, try and overnight with her as well. Just to make sure you know what you're getting.
Damn LL, where is your sense of adventure? Also, where are those taint photos?
Looking to see if anyone knows the best way to inquire with a provider about this free vacation package. Can anyone help me out? Is there a place I can post this. lol even though I am posting it here! Originally Posted by Diamondblood
You won't need to bring anyone with you. Providers are plentiful and won't break the bank. Besides too much real world information. Plane tickets, passport etc.
  • slap
  • 06-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Why bring sand to the beach???
I appreciate that info gimmeallten
Why bring sand to the beach??? Originally Posted by slap
Funniest thing I have heard all day.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Besides too much real world information. Plane tickets, passport etc. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
There are really a LOT of ways to never cross RL streams. If you want to that is.

Why bring sand to the beach??? Originally Posted by slap
As much as I really wanna push "take me take me" this is probably more to the truth.

Unless having a companion for things other than sexy time is a part of it... a consistent partner in zip lines, scuba, dancing out, etc... maybe take a girl for a companion but also have an understanding to fuck some strange too... hell, live it up Mr. Divorcee...
Go only with a lady you have a established history with. You don't want to be trapped with a barracuda on an island for x-amount of days.

Make sure the lady is reliable. You don't want to lose deposits and mess up ressies with the classic "my grandmother just died" excuse on day of departure.

Market the destination. If it's something she wants she'll be more open to negotiations. I had a lady accompany me to Disney once for a week and she didn't want any compensation. She wanted a recon with someone who knew the place for when she took her kids later on. She even picked up her own airfare. We had a blast.