Guys: girlfriend bust you?

Any of you guys ever had the wife/girlfriend find out you were seeing an eccie girl? what was the result of her discovery? Serious repercussions, or did you get away with it?
I’m sure they’re familiar with it lol heck I’ve had the wives/girlfriends call me in the past..smh. One recently contacted me and a family members of mine” somehow “saying she was a lawyer and asked all kinds crazy stuff about her so called husband indefinitely smhhh omg. You know we have to keep it cool and act dumb though !!! Lmaoooo
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2020, 01:47 PM
I would say do your job at home so he doesn't have to go see hookers, spouses always blame the other man/woman. Look at the person you're with first!
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2020, 03:50 PM
Discretion is out the window once she has the phone records and copy of the text messages that the smart guy placed from his personal phone. Guys need to be smart
Divorce attorney looking for evidence. Hear nothing, say nothing.
More than once...which tells you I got away with it at least one time. The second time though...cost me dearly.

I knew she caught me the first time when she kept saying, “Say What? I didn’t hear you. Can you say that again, Say What?”
Any of you guys ever had the wife/girlfriend find out you were seeing an eccie girl? what was the result of her discovery? Serious repercussions, or did you get away with it? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Nope!

As one man stated, I don't advise cheating but if you are going to cheat, cheat up.
Any of you guys ever had the wife/girlfriend find out you were seeing an eccie girl? what was the result of her discovery? Serious repercussions, or did you get away with it? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I've always gotten away with it and I hope it continues.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of honest working girls out there that can keep your secrets, though you should always exercise caution.
keep your pie hole shut , " I don't know what your talking about "
I had a wife contact me once, all in tears. I felt awful for her. That's why guys should have a separate phone for the hobby if possible.
a woman called me and once i got the "who are you and why are you talking to my husband" i told her i did unique custom jewelry and i wasnt getting in the middle of drama on top of canceling their order. Worked like a charm.

However she didnt find messages, just calls.
LadyAnastasia you are a genius!! I love this! I have never had a wife call me asking questions and I pray my luck continues!
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2020, 08:43 PM
LadyAnastasia you are a genius!! I love this! I have never had a wife call me asking questions and I pray my luck continues! Originally Posted by Christina Watkins
With today's technology, they'll just show up at your doorstep, keep the pepper spray handy women.....
Got crossways with a girl once. She called the SO. I got cut off. That was was 22 years ago. But it's not like I was getting any before that. nothing from nothing is still nothing.