Black Nightlife in Dallas

Hi moving to Dallas on Sunday and looking for bars or lounges with more of a black crowd. Just a 54 year old geeky white guy that enjoys lovely chocolate ladies.
Try Lava Cantina in the Colony. Every Sunday from 4pm on is Neo Soul and there is more chocolate than a bag of Hershey’s. Beautiful women but you better take your A game
buy a ticket to this concert..

http://dallas.culturemap.com/eventde...scape-swv-702/

every Black Woman in DFW, from 40-60 will be there.

exaggerating, but you should be surrounded by 10,000 or so Black Women.. all you need is one
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2020, 10:43 AM
I got the perfect place for you, look up Playmate's Club on Hohen ave. Doesn't get more urban than that, chocolate overload in there!
I got the perfect place for you, look up Playmate's Club on Hohen ave. Doesn't get more urban than that, chocolate overload in there! Originally Posted by BLM69
Are they skinny? I like African-American women but with very low fat percentages - 12% max.

If they eat too many carbs then they get cellulite which is unfortunate and unattractive.
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2020, 11:30 AM
Are they skinny? I like African-American women but with very low fat percentages - 12% max.

If they eat too many carbs then they get cellulite which is unfortunate and unattractive. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I'll bring a scale and take their blood test to measure body fat percentage for you next time I'm out that way.
I'll bring a scale and take their blood test to measure body fat percentage for you next time I'm out that way. Originally Posted by BLM69
You da man!
Are they skinny? I like African-American women but with very low fat percentages - 12% max. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That makes about as much sense as being an environmentalist NASCAR fan.
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2020, 05:45 PM
That makes about as much sense as being an environmentalist NASCAR fan. Originally Posted by texassapper
As odd as his preference is, I had me one of those about a week ago, she was 21yrs old and did she had a nice tight body with some nice perky ones
Petite ebonies are extremely desirable and they seem appreciate the attention more.
Here for the comments lol
I can show you around
That makes about as much sense as being an environmentalist NASCAR fan. Originally Posted by texassapper
Or a screen door on a submarine
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2020, 07:27 PM
I can show you around Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You better read his preference before offering anything
Would like that