Activities: BBBJ, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: a slender 5' 5" spinner with firm ass. all natural
Recommendation: Yes
My ATF
Def a lot of fun!
This chick is a total flake. She moved my appointment time yesterday to a later time by an hour and I told her I couldn’t make it because of other obligations. So I rescheduled for today.

Then today she texts me like six hours after I confirmed with her in the morning and she asked me if half hour. I reply ok and ask if she’s made time for me today and she replies “yes.” Then she asks if she’s seen me before and I replied “no.” She never replied back after that.

And yet I sent two solid refs yesterday when scheduling. She still went crickets on me. Total SHIT TCB with this woman.

Maybe she’s afraid of my cock stretching her asshole too wide. But with her tattoos, thin lips, poor TCB and flakiness I’m done with her. Plus NO DFK, DATO or DATY. I’m not missing anything. Just pissed with her lack of professionalism and lack of TCB. But then again she is a whore, so I guess I should lower my expectations.

Enjoy!!!
Agreed 100%, as I had the same experience with the terrible TCB and shifting times around. Then when I text her an hour before the appointment for an address, she says she doesn't have any references for me, even though I PM'd her that 3 days ago and texted her telling her so that same day!

She maybe highly rated, but doesn't seem worth the hassle.
Agreed 100%, as I had the same experience with the terrible TCB and shifting times around. Then when I text her an hour before the appointment for an address, she says she doesn't have any references for me, even though I PM'd her that 3 days ago and texted her telling her so that same day!

She maybe highly rated, but doesn't seem worth the hassle. Originally Posted by TR1955
I think she’s managed by a pimp with a tiny weeny. Doesn’t want to compete with real men.
This chick is a total flake. She moved my appointment time yesterday to a later time by an hour and I told her I couldn’t make it because of other obligations. So I rescheduled for today.

Then today she texts me like six hours after I confirmed with her in the morning and she asked me if half hour. I reply ok and ask if she’s made time for me today and she replies “yes.” Then she asks if she’s seen me before and I replied “no.” She never replied back after that.

And yet I sent two solid refs yesterday when scheduling. She still went crickets on me. Total SHIT TCB with this woman.

Maybe she’s afraid of my cock stretching her asshole too wide. But with her tattoos, thin lips, poor TCB and flakiness I’m done with her. Plus NO DFK, DATO or DATY. I’m not missing anything. Just pissed with her lack of professionalism and lack of TCB. But then again she is a whore, so I guess I should lower my expectations.

Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
If I remember correctly she is particular about who she sees nowadays. Honestly one of if my ATF. Ruined other girls in some cases. Maybe I'm lucky

Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I also experienced the same thing. I texted her from my work number, she replied to set a date and then I don't hear from her again. I then texted her from my personal number, she replied to set a date and again I don't hear from her. Both times I provided her two legitimate references. I really wanted to see her :/