Encounter: My own private dance with Savanna Martinez

Date: August 3, 2018
Name: Savanna Martinez
City: Austin
State: Texas
Activities: Stripping, modeling, body to body massage/lap dance, mutual masturbation, and clean up.
Ethnic Background: this is an irrelevant detail
Physical Description: 4 foot eleven, 90 pounds, long dark hair, perky B-cups with huge, responsive nipples, a tight, firm body, with multiple tattoos, a shaved vulva, well groomed hair, teeth, nails, make up, etc.
Recommendation: A++
Dude, this is an utterly useless review. I don't think you'll even get a credit for it.
In what way does this not answer pertinent questions one might have? There’s a description of physical appearance, activities, date, considerations, and my experience of her TCB.

What’s missing is the gratuitous account of what I did with my cum wad: is that what you want to hear about? You want to hear about my semen, how far it shot? You want to hear how big my dick is? Do you want to hear if my dick smelled like roses after she grinded against it?

I’m not interested in writing a narrative. I used to enjoy that more than most, but the times are changing. Some guys read encounter reports as though they were reading Penthouse letters, and if this were a standalone letter, I can see how you would feel underwhelmed. However, if you were interested in this chick and reading an encounter report as part of a collective search for information on this beautiful girl, you would find the information I’ve given to be valuable and appreciate its brevity. The fact that I have sought a non-menu item from this girl and describe her willingness to accommodate is a product of greater importance to the community than another chapter in the “fuck her in the pussy“ novel.
  • SRPHR
  • 08-13-2018, 02:35 PM
How bout a link?
Well said bro, lol.
Damn; y’all some lazy motherfuckers: https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=394353
  • quzi
  • 08-13-2018, 09:04 PM
https://preferred411.com/P253040

She's not local so you need to pay attention for the ads.