Business Mentoring From The Creator Of Bondassage

Whip your business into shape with the creator of Bondassage!

My name is Jaeleen Bennis, and I’m a professional Domina, a Certified Massage Therapist, and the Creator of Bondassage www.bondassage.com. I am so excited to introduce a new Mentor Program! My true passion is working with people one on one, and I have developed a platform which will allow me to work with individuals directly on their goals, passions, and, of course, obstacles.

You will receive bi-weekly coaching sessions from me in which we’ll go deeper into aspects of your specific practice on such topics as:
  • Determining just who your Ideal client is, and the most effective ways to attract them
  • Creating and maintaining strong positive perceptions ~ the endless list of little things clients notice and remember
  • Studio decor and ambiance
  • Advertising, pricing, and marketing tips
  • Website and photo evaluation
  • Kinky spa treatments and body grooming protocol
  • Sensual body percussion ~ flogging/caning/cropping/spanking
  • Innovative bondage and cock/ball ties
  • Exceptional erotic massage techniques
  • Radical nipple play
  • Erotic to extreme cock and ball play
  • Expanded sensation play techniques
  • Beginner to advanced anal play
  • “Edge” play

We’ll work together to determine which experiences will resonate with your clients so that they feel totally confident in your expertise and the results you’ll deliver. And, of course, we’ll make sure that your current clients continue to receive the kind of satisfying experiences that encourage them to want to stay with you and give you even more of their business.

Program includes:
  • Bi-weekly 60 minute private phone consultations
  • Individualized Skype training sessions
  • Program materials
  • Exclusive access to content and products
  • Networking, resources and much more!
I ask that each participant start with a six month commitment to allow us time to work in a focused way and deepen your process. After the initial program, you can recommit for three month, six month and nine month increments.

What’s the first step?
We’ll start out with a complimentary 20-minute Business Strategy Session, which will give you the opportunity to tell me:
  • all about your practice
  • what your needs and goals are, what you would ideally like to accomplish
  • the biggest challenges you and your practice are facing right now
  • the course of action you believe would add to your revenue the fastest
  • what you would be able to implement the most easily and quickly
  • the items or courses of actions you feel would produce the biggest improvement in your practice, both short term and long term
After your complimentary Business Strategy Session, I’ll have a pretty good idea of what it is that you do, where you are right now, and the issues you most want to address. Using that information, we’ll have a one-hour brain-storming session to identify what you can do right now to enhance the experiences your clients are currently having with your practice.

And so you don’t need to distract yourself taking notes, you’ll receive an mp3 recording of your calls so you can go back and refer to them as often as you like.

Registration and Fees for Mentor Program:

Deposit: To enroll in the Mentor Program, I require a deposit to hold your space and that is non refundable once you start the program: $300
Program: Includes entire Mentor Program — 12 Bi-weekly Phone/Skype Calls, Private Sessions, Materials and Products for 6 months: $1,800

Monthly payment plans are available and include a service charge.

I also offer private phone or Skype coaching sessions.
60 minutes in length ~ $200 per session.

If you are interested, please contact me at jaeleen@bondassage.com for more information and for scheduling.

"Training with Jaeleen was a real pleasure. She's fun to be around, and I felt like her number-one priority throughout the course. She made sure I learned the techniques, patiently repeating herself when necessary, explaining processes in detail, and providing plenty of information about where to get supplies and so on. Jaeleen has a wonderful attitude, and I felt like she was genuinely interested in helping me succeed." ~ Pele

"The training with Jaeleen was exemplary, and well worth the investment. As a novice, I was a bit nervous, however Jaeleen and her male model created a comfortable and supportive environment. Since completing my training, I've spiced up my FBSM sessions with several elements of BDSM, which has added another dimension and more variety to my practice." ~ Jo Tigerlily"

About Me:

I am the Creator of Bondassage (www.bondassage.com) a Certified Massage Therapist (CMT), Professional Domina, Reiki Master, Urban Tantrika and Sensual Shaman with over 22 years of experience. I have extensive training in several healing modalities ~ Amma, Swedish, Acupressure, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Reiki, Rebirthing, Polarity, Trigger and Active Release, Thai, Tantra and Taoist Massage, Shamanic Journeying, Aromatherapy, and Esoteric Energy Healing. I am a graduate of Barbara Carrelles' Urban Tantra for Professionals program. As a Domina, I specialize in Corporal Punishment, Bondage, Sensory Deprivation and a wide variety of Body Play. My new book, Bondassage For Lovers will be out in 2012. For more information about my work go to : www.missjaeleen.com.
Bump
Oh hey! I've heard all kinds of good things about you and even have one of your postcard things that someone gave me when I was in SF!
Thanks so much! It's amazing how small the world is :-)
Oh wow, that sounds fantastic! I only wish services like this were available closer to me!
I do the coaching over the phone and through skype ...