Providers gaining weight.

thanks--I just think we all need to look "our best"....after all we are "promoting a product"..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yeah
way to go sexy lady!!
I must applaud all providers who are putting in the effort. Sonya, I can see why you stay in perfect shape. I dont think many providers can keep up what I see you doing in your avatar. You need to produce a sexual aerobics video.
Sonya, you need to visit Houston and workout with me or work me out or both.
OMG lingam4u I feel like cryng now...have you seen me lately?I have gained about 15 lbs.within the last year.The reason why is because I'm seeing somebody and I'm getting very comfortable with him but,You are right we should keep our selfs in good shape even if is for our SO or boyfriends...
Monika, your body in your P411 ad looks great. Is that current? You have the body that if you take off that added weight, you will look smashing for both your SO and your clients. In my opinion, your work as a provider and your home life with you SO should both motivate you to look your best. I think a lot of women let themselves go once they have a SO but that is certainly not good for your personal romance with him. Use him and your work as motivation.
To Lingam4u...

Be careful what you wish for. In Dallas's case, whe is so athletic and toned that if she wraps her legs around you and locks them in, You will be tapping out in minutes!! I have witnessed it!!

Love ya Dallas!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea, your body looks super. Are your pics current? love to hear what you do to stay so perfect. You are another great role model for sure. As for Dallas, I have a friend who loves to go toe to toe with the fittest of providers so if Dallas is up to it when she comes to Houston, I will let him know of her super strength. I am sure he would love testing her out in all ways. I agree with him in that there is nothing more erotic than a fit powerful provider who knows how to use her body to make a man submit.
awwwwwwwwwwwww I am blushing Lea babe...I can attest that YOU are HOT/SEXY/FIT/& a WILDCAT IN BED!!!!! Rock on sugar!!

Ling babe..I am game..lol
I honestly think life happens.. most providers have lots going on besides providing. It may just be they are lazy... wake up one day and realize they put on 10lbs lol it happens.

As for not changing pics, it honestly takes a lot to get a new set of pics... or at least prof. pics... but this is a business, and since this business is based on looks every effort should be taken into keeping in shape Originally Posted by AmayaMoore

I couldn't agree more with you!
Dallas, so you are up for the challenge with my friend. He is in the fitness business although he is not young. The two of you going head to head in bed should make for some fun. Should I tell him to contact you?
Jasmine, your body also looks perfect. What is your exercise and eating routine?
I have been working out and watching what I eat for over 7yrs....am I not a role model?
I religiously follow a diet (not a starving diet) and do not plan to break it. Nice thread.
Tiffany, you certainly are a role model. The goal is to be motivated and making the effort by watching your diet and working out reasonably hard. Everybody is different in body type and other factors so there will be differences as was pointed out. You get an A for effort and looking sexy and posting pictures which are current and very enticing.
yes yes yes Tiff!! You are my idol!!!

Molly & jasmine--wooohoooooHOT!!!

Yes Lig..cmon sweets!!