no clientele in florida... why is it so dead here?

are there any florida based sites? becauae aLL the normal ones i use are extreamly dead... like hardly any clients looking or companions posting... i thought florida was a good place to make some cash but i guess not... any help text the info to 4094665981 please and thank you
eccie is not on demand here, you can look into tryst.link, skipthegames, adultsearch are some hot ones.
For Hofo, USASG is the go to site for Florida
For Hofo, USASG is the go to site for Florida Originally Posted by berryberry
Yeah, but standards there are really low. We'll just leave it at that....

Yeah, but standards there are really low. We'll just leave it at that....

. Originally Posted by rooster
I agree. Hard to get information.
Not much going on in Central FL anymore.. the hobby isn't what it use to be 10yrs ago or even 5yrs ago. Covid started the online scammers due to online meets.and in person meets are normally with a hobbyist or provider you have seen for awhile.
I agree. Hard to get information. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
You can get all kinds of information on USASG. On SW's, gals with demons, and all other kinda problems. Them boyz will fuck anything. Ain't nuthin there for me.

I use STG's but you have to be real careful and do a mountain of research.
Usasexguide is a trashy board and outdated. Most provider only forums have discussions about providers not seeing gents if they r from that site.
That's reassuring to hear. All of the mongers that actually post on there are looking for someone to victimize at the lowest cost possible. They openly post to each other about how fucked up and desperate some of these gals are. If I was a provider who gave a shit about herself, I would not see them either. We've got our share of that type here, too, but at least the Mods keep them somewhat under control.

Yes when I refused to see one on that site many years ago for free.. he got upset n was like he will ruin me.. lol I was like go 4 it. Even had clients defend me on there but those posts always get removed. Told everyone to ignore that site. But thats the thing . I don't claim to b perfect or a model and I post unfiltered pictures of myself. So attacking a person because they are not barbie just makes them look bad. But to be a provider you learn to have thick skin.
Back to the topic.. Best places I have seen 4 good providers n clients are ter p411 n eroticmonkey.. then this forum and 1 private forum that's invite only
I use P411 exclusively when I travel, it's really the best way to stay safe in my opinion
eroticmonkey is good? I have not had a good impression the few times I have been on...

You can get all kinds of information on USASG. On SW's, gals with demons, and all other kinda problems. Them boyz will fuck anything. Ain't nuthin there for me.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Yes, you can definitely find all of what you state there. But you can also find good information on some worthwhile decent people to see. Now it's not easy as you have to put in the effort doing research. But I have had good success with it when I visit the area, both with some providers who advertise as well as some in the UTR section (a harder nut to crack because you typically need to be a member for a while and at least somewhat active for guys to share UTR contact info with you).

Like anywhere, there is good and bad there and it is extremely active. But I understand why some may be turned off