URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Somewhere close to 635 in FB.
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Much prettier than the website pics, 5.4, C cups, a nice slender toned bod, great sensual eyes and smile, shaved with a pinch of highly trimmed pubic brush, no ink. OK English.
Recommendation: Yes
Spot on review. Not a lot of ladies I do repeat visits but Cristal is one of those. Do yourself a favor and book 2 hours next time. One hours ain’t simply enough anymore
Mr Top, I cannot read your comment because I was denied getting the review approved for PA , unfortunately, due to the lack of contact info besides the website. I see most of studio reviews are doing the same , but I have no idea how many get PA.
Mr gman, here is the phone number i used before for Cherry pop (Before switching to KakaoTalk for the sake of emoticons).

(702) 708 1953.

I hope this will get my well deserved PA credit.

By the way, Cristal is one of the nice ones in my collection.
Nice review Heart, Cristal is a special one. But exposing a password protected phone number? Others on here have said not to do that.
Had my visit a few days ago, the pillow talk was on point, I see why she's got many fans.
Mr gman, here is the phone number i used before for Cherry pop (Before switching to KakaoTalk for the sake of emoticons).

(702) 708 1953.

I hope this will get my well deserved PA credit.

By the way, Cristal is one of the nice ones in my collection. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher

Luckily it isn't the current # on the website. But either the reviewer just put a wrong number for PA or it is still in use but hopefully the studio will disregard.
Either way if it isn't in the open on the site or by the studio it shouldn't be put out there.

The reviewer, genius that they are, could ask the STUDIO if putting the email for the studio is ok.
Here is the e-mail address:

lovecherrylee90@gmail.com

I hope this helps with the private access credits.
was she in AS before or its a different one?
was she in AS before or its a different one? Originally Posted by trojan12
Same Cristal.
Can someone please share as pin through pm please