Mauritania court upholds conviction of anti-slavery activists

Whining crying Ozombies no where to be found...

How inconvenient. Just as Islamic apologists are assuring us that slavery as practiced by the Islamic State has nothing — nothing! — to do with Islam, Muslim Mauritania strikes a blow against…anti-slavery activists. Has Mauritania been taken over by “Islamophobes” bent on making Islam look bad by linking it with slavery? Or does such a link actually exist, despite the best efforts of the apologists to obscure it?
HERE ---> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/ma...very-activists

AND HERE ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania

what's your point SLOBBRIN?

Would you feel vi dictated if the U.S. Intervened in yet another nation's affairs?

Or is this about your support for slavery?

Either way, you're really blastin' them Ozombies now... OUCH!

• DSK
  • 08-22-2015, 10:11 AM
what's your point SLOBBRIN?

Would you feel vi dictated if the U.S. Intervened in yet another nation's affairs?

Or is this about your support for slavery?

Either way, you're really blastin' them Ozombies now... OUCH!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The point is that apologists for Muslims tend to deflect on the issues that make Muslims a bad fit for the Western World. You cannot be so naïve as to believe they aren't bent upon imposing their practices on whatever culture they join. If they come to our country, which I think is a bad idea, at least you bleeding hearts should insist they assimilate.
You cannot be so naïve as to believe Originally Posted by DSK

And "you cannot be so naive as to believe" that I am going to forget that you lost the bet.

Ain't gonna happen!
And "you cannot be so naive as to believe" that I am going to forget that you lost the bet.

Ain't gonna happen! Originally Posted by bigtex

Why don't you do something about it? or SHUT the FUCK UP!

Why don't you do something about it? or SHUT the FUCK UP! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why don't you explain to us why COIdiot affectionately refers to you as "Sweet Ass?"
Why don't you explain to us why COIdiot affectionately refers to you as "Sweet Ass?" Originally Posted by bigtex
why don't you explain why hooktards on this board refer to you as "littletex" during a session?
why don't you explain why hooktards on this board refer to you as "littletex" during a session? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
To the Wacky Idiot from Wacko: Here is the exact quote in which COIdiot affectionately referred to IIFFY as "Sweet Ass."

your sweet ass! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
To the best of my recollection, I can never recall a "hooktard" calling me "littletex during a session."

Are a hooktard?

If so, please provide the actual date and time that I met an Idiot "hooktard" from Wacko.

If not, please provide the exact quote(s) in which "hooktards on this board" have referred to me as "littletex during a session?"

BTW, how far is Wacko from Idiotville?

I suspect Wacko and Idiotville are in the same general vicinity!

Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2015, 07:13 AM
Whining crying Ozombies no where to be found...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Had they been doing this exact same thing in Ferguson Mo, you'd be calling for their arrest

This is what they were convicted of:

The three activists were arrested in November 2014 while protesting slavery and were found guilty of “belonging to an illegal organization, leading an unauthorized rally, and violence against the police.”
Had they been doing this exact same thing in Ferguson Mo, you'd be calling for their arrest

This is what they were convicted of:

The three activists were arrested in November 2014 while protesting slavery and were found guilty of “belonging to an illegal organization, leading an unauthorized rally, and violence against the police.” Originally Posted by WTF

WEAK, very Weak... Bill will give you a cigar anyway... Muslim Slavery is a fucking joke, right WTF?
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2015, 12:04 PM
WEAK, very Weak... Bill will give you a cigar anyway... Muslim Slavery is a fucking joke, right WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No in this instance you are the joke. Had you read the article you'd understand why you look foolish trying to make the point you are having trouble making.

Unless you are now advocating violence aganist the police. Was that your point?
See what I mean? Ozombies are 0blivious...
No in this instance you are the joke....Was that your point? Originally Posted by WTF
COIdiots ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is accustomed to being "the joke."

As for him having a "point." The only "point" he has is at the tippy top of his coned shaped hat that he proudly wears while with his fellow Klansmen, errr Clansmen.
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2015, 02:57 PM
See what I mean? Ozombies are 0blivious... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe so...but it has nothing to do with your post.

These people were convicted of violence against the police. Not for being against slavery. You act as if they were just convicted because they were against slavery. Do you not understand that?

That would be like you got caught throwing rocks at the police and you blamed being arrested on the fact that you hate Obama.
Maybe so...but it has nothing to do with your post.

These people were convicted of violence against the police. Not for being against slavery. You act as if they were just convicted because they were against slavery. Do you not understand that?

That would be like you got caught throwing rocks at the police and you blamed being arrested on the fact that you hate Obama. Originally Posted by WTF

OK, defend slavery WTF... WTF?