The Palin trump love fest.

When Sara interviewed Trump she said " The Trump campaign is a movement the Trumpeaers are what these folks are called".

Congrats to all the Trumpeaters supporting the Donald.

Don't know if you are eating him or are his peter. PM Sara.
When Sara interviewed Trump she said " The Trump campaign is a movement the Trumpeaers are what these folks are called".

Don't know if you are eating him or are his peter. PM Sara. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

And this some how offends Independent 0zombies...

And this some how offends Independent 0zombies...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't know are you a offended ozombie? Or a offended dickhead?

Don't know if you are eating him or are his peter. PM Sara. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
PUI ^^^

Posting Under the Influence.
PUI ^^^

Posting Under the Influence. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Come back when you have sobered up, maybe you will make more sense then.
PUI ^^^

Posting Under the Influence. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
NO that is his normal stupidity
NO that is his normal stupidity Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Damn no stones you will hurt the junkie's feelings with that kind of talk. As usual you have nothing to contribute to the OP. Just yapping.
Damn no stones you will hurt the junkie's feelings with that kind of talk. As usual you have nothing to contribute to the OP. Just yapping. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he is beyond stupid, just a eccie troll
he is beyond stupid, just a eccie troll Originally Posted by gary5912
Damn another junkie hater, are all of you fucktards drunk? sober up guys maybe you can direct your comments to the OP.
Turds of a feather...
Damn another junkie hater, are all of you fucktards drunk? sober up guys maybe you can direct your comments to the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Turds of a feather... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're both such idiots you should be ignored, but I keep ya just to laugh at ya.
You're both such idiots you should be ignored, but I keep ya just to laugh at ya. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Three fucking drunks stopped by, did they comment on Trump or Palin? No just their usual babble. Laugh away you are laughing at yourself.
Three fucking drunks stopped by, did they comment on Trump or Palin? No just their usual babble. Laugh away you are laughing at yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The original post is so fucked up nobody can comment on it, you idiot! It doesn't make any sense to anybody but you. Go back and reread it.
If it made any sense at all WR would have posted. He has a dumbass opinion on everything. Especially when the word 'Trump' is mentioned.
The original post is so fucked up nobody can comment on it, you idiot! It doesn't make any sense to anybody but you. Go back and reread it.
If it made any sense at all WR would have posted. He has a dumbass opinion on everything. Especially when the word 'Trump' is mentioned. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Don't try blaming me your your inability to comprehend. Apparently the name Trump or Palin gets you wood. Got any comments on if Trump will go third party? Will he ask Palin to join him? How about Palin's new word?
Nobody gives a shit, asshole! Not even assup could save you.