P411 Decoder ring?

I'd really like to better understand some of the "Activities List" terms on P411. Their descriptions don't necessarily help, so I'm asking P411 ladies to clarify a bit. If you check these terms in your activity list, what does it really MEAN:

Fetishes: This obviously doesn't mean Greek because there is another category for that, but Fetishes cover SUCH a wide range...is there a generally accepted list?

Freaky: ?

Greek Goddess: I THOUGHT this meant Greek is available, but have seen it on several provider's lists, but no Greek in any reviews.

Openminded: ?

Please forgive my ignorance and help out a little?

Thanks much!
Due to a change in Canadian law, the ladies cannot list activities like they used to do such as; bbbj, cim, daty, dato, or any other acronym associated with sexual activities. So they do the best they can to list a read between the lines activities. The best way to know what she offers is not to ask her, but to read her reviews, that way you know. If she has some mention of "Greece or Greek " and it is not listed in reviews, it could just be that the clients did not choose to speak that language. Hope this helps. dj8
After screening, I plainly just ask. Were both adults, I see no reason to speculate......Id rather just know her boundaries in respect to my preferences. They haven't used emogees yet on the site to describe how much money they want for rates..........and im sure a lady would clarify if her rate wasn't posted.

Iunderstand for some guys whether or not a lady is full gfe or not is not pertinent to a meet. For me it is.
🏉👽🍔🏂🏁
Eccie is legal territory, maybe some of the ladies here cam help up out?
Or you can figure it out ...
Dj8, Gimme, good points and thanks for chiming in something constructive. The only thing I'm really trying to accomplish is avoiding the awkwardness of misaligned expectations. Would love for one or two of our Lady friends to offer their thoughts.

When I was a complete newb, p411 was recommended as the be all and end all for screening, etc. It's usefulness, in my mind, has declined even since I joined. Simply trying to clarify what I should be reading into provider information...
Or you can figure it out ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep
Dj8, Gimme, good points and thanks for chiming in something constructive. The only thing I'm really trying to accomplish is avoiding the awkwardness of misaligned expectations. Would love for one or two of our Lady friends to offer their thoughts.

When I was a complete newb, p411 was recommended as the be all and end all for screening, etc. It's usefulness, in my mind, has declined even since I joined. Simply trying to clarify what I should be reading into provider information... Originally Posted by p98397

If you want to be spoon fed all the information, then you might need to find another hobby. I hear trains are popular ...
That's why I ask...adults communicate, they don't troll.
Its not spoon feeding at all actually pryamder.

I use my p411 profile to my advantage. I fill it out fully, and in the parts of my profile what I'm looking for, I list the activities that are must haves service wse for a meet and my expectations, and which services are just added incentves if she offers them. In either case if she ignores my inquiry, its of no consequence to me. As other ladies appreciate knowing ahead of time to know if you might mesh.

Through my own experience.........the ladies that don't respond moreso have specifc reason why they won't.

1. Safety (highly doubtful since your references are merely a click away wth the mousepad)

2. They don't want to be upfront about what they offer persay. Leaves room forr ymmv sessions and no msog

3. Maybe they consider it crude to talk about services. I'm a gentleman
I consider it crude to talk about money also.......but its still gonna happen. I can say their were multiple occasions where I wanted to book a multhour with a lady and she had no rates posted. Or she had premium rates posted, but didnt have clear defined service oppurtunities through ymmv reviews.

4. If she isn't accommodating responding to a simple service inquiry after your screened, imagine how equally accommodatng she will be when you ask in person. But I guess its too late to turn and walk away then.

I would certainly not discuss rates or services if she wants to wait until we meet to discuss. As long as she knows I won't pay any consilation cancellation fee if she's not what I seek. And really how safe is t to dscuss in pperson versus and email or message. A cop would reclarify in person or via phone. Once I know beforehand it doesn't need to be discussed again. We all win.

5. They just don't read profiles. Sheed some ladies don't even check references.
Yeah, it's spoon feeding. Providers have their own (and varying) definitions about what given "P411" activities mean, so you won't get a standard here. Do your own homework and communication, folks, or stay on the porch.
That's why I ask...adults communicate, they don't troll. Originally Posted by p98397
Communication, can and will be used against you in a court of law, whether or not you are actually guilty of anything.

And creates an unsafe circle for whomever you choose to interact with. That open communication will eventually get you involved in a sting, whether or not you are actually guilty of anything, and endanger anyone who is on your phone list, if that phone happens to get confiscated.

Doing your homework is not trolling, it is prudent, smart, and safe.
I must say reviews are very important! Most all gals on p411 are at least revieweded twice by E.C. . If you have plenty of okays on p411 and I know your safe talking is OK. But I provide MSOG.. I don't run away on the tip of the hour haha. It just depends. Just because we are p411 we are not hiding what we arent willing to do for you but its a very respected community and if you are active on that site you should be able to do your OWN homework. No we don't like to discuss period BC we (I am)very weary of someone to not take the time out to truly already know about me..but willing to meet basically a complete stranger just being realistic... I'm not really going to speak otherwise about p411 being it is very respected and a closed safe community. So I won't go on about how the girls "see it" but just know not all p411 provider s are not to be put in" an I do not do list just BC I'm on p411" list or category! Blonde just giving her two cents! Wanted a lady's voice! There you go!
P125806
T.e.R.263278 :-)
Its not spoon feeding at all actually pryamder.

I use my p411 profile to my advantage. I fill it out fully, and in the parts of my profile what I'm looking for, I list the activities that are must haves service wse for a meet and my expectations, and which services are just added incentves if she offers them. In either case if she ignores my inquiry, its of no consequence to me. As other ladies appreciate knowing ahead of time to know if you might mesh.

Through my own experience.........the ladies that don't respond moreso have specifc reason why they won't.

1. Safety (highly doubtful since your references are merely a click away wth the mousepad)

2. They don't want to be upfront about what they offer persay. Leaves room forr ymmv sessions and no msog

3. Maybe they consider it crude to talk about services. I'm a gentleman
I consider it crude to talk about money also.......but its still gonna happen. I can say their were multiple occasions where I wanted to book a multhour with a lady and she had no rates posted. Or she had premium rates posted, but didnt have clear defined service oppurtunities through ymmv reviews.

4. If she isn't accommodating responding to a simple service inquiry after your screened, imagine how equally accommodatng she will be when you ask in person. But I guess its too late to turn and walk away then.

I would certainly not discuss rates or services if she wants to wait until we meet to discuss. As long as she knows I won't pay any consilation cancellation fee if she's not what I seek. And really how safe is t to dscuss in pperson versus and email or message. A cop would reclarify in person or via phone. Once I know beforehand it doesn't need to be discussed again. We all win.

5. They just don't read profiles. Sheed some ladies don't even check references. Originally Posted by gimme_that

If the fucktard does not do his own due diligence then he deserves all the crap he will receive.