I want to see the FOOLS who buy into this crap!

http://jessicawilderloves.yolasite.com/

$75 to lay a chick better looking than Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley combined?
Whom also offers BBBJ's, and sucks face in a GFE session? This is as bad as all the
spam we get in email for hookup sites where every female member they show BEFORE you flip your credit card number also just happens to be runway models and dying to suck on your joint, right?
Yeah, here's the way the scam works - from the text of her intro -

"I will not meet anyone that does not do my cam show screening first!! It's only $25 and I deduct that off my meet price. I will also not hold time for anyone until you complete the cam show and yes you will need a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card. The site accepts bitcoin too. If you need to be discreet or do not have a credit or debit card you can use a Visa/Mastercard gift card as well.

Fat chance you would ever get to actually meet up with her.
Obviously there are fucktards falling over themselves to see her ...
Notice there is nothing mentioned about her location! Never never land!
Notice there's no email either!

It really pisses me off that GUYS do this to each other.
But if it's a woman, I can understand. Not to be trusted.

This dumb site pops up that review advertisement, MORE MONEY!
Thank you for coming to my adult review site. I'm just a normal guy working at an ok job.

Then WHY am I being shown the "impossible dream"?

I gotta PAY to read the review of some stranger's sexual adventure?

Wait..... WHAT?
FLING.COM is also a scam. A runway model who's too STUPID to just land herself a RICH FISH ???
But ..but... she is 125.oo per hour - 25.00 for cam show you get to watch = 100.00 for a car date with greek!
Yeah, here's the way the scam works - from the text of her intro -

"I will not meet anyone that does not do my cam show screening first!! It's only $25 and I deduct that off my meet price. I will also not hold time for anyone until you complete the cam show and yes you will need a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card. The site accepts bitcoin too. If you need to be discreet or do not have a credit or debit card you can use a Visa/Mastercard gift card as well.

Fat chance you would ever get to actually meet up with her. Originally Posted by Bobave
Things like this get to me...don't take advantage of the gentlemen in this hobby!!! There is absolutely no screening that will protect your safety that can be done via webcam, Skype, messenger or any other similar communications. This is about as useless as meeting a guy in public and seeing his driver's license or using social media such as Facebook or LinkedIn. Nothing to protect a lady's safety can be done this way.

There are plenty of ladies out there that are honest, straight and you won't have to pay extra for anything. Our screening is done to protect our safety only and you should never have to pay for that.