Pope Suggests That Trump Is Not Christian

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=37024966

So, the head "Sky Pilot" says that building walls is not Christian.

Trump should tell him to fuck off and stick to what the Catholic Church does best, rake in cash, hide (forbidden topic) Priest from prosecution, and wear stupid outfits.
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2016, 11:44 AM

Trump should tell him to fuck off and stick to what the Catholic Church does best, rake in cash, hide (forbidden topic) Priest from prosecution, and wear stupid outfits. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ironically, the Vatican has some massive walls and doesn't take in many poor folks to live there!!!
This Pope sticks his nose into things that are none of his business. Maybe the RNC put a sizable envelop in the basket this week.
the vatican's walls are like 40 feet high, with ever vigilant armed swiss guards
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump had never even opened a bible. Not that I care whether or not he is a Christian, the idea that his religion makes a difference is ridiculous in-and-of-itself, but the guy dodged a question about the bible because it was "personal" while, at the same time, had no problem announcing his personal opinion to the world that it is his "favorite book."

Basically, he might technically be a Christian, and might honestly call himself one, but he also probably doesn't know much, if anything, about Christianity or Jesus' teaching. Proudly proclaiming that you adhere to some form of Judeo-Christain belief is a near requirement for a Republican nomination. He knows that. So he is going to say what he needs to.
the vatican's walls are like 40 feet high, with ever vigilant armed swiss guards Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Apparently, you've never been to the Vatican. You can just walk right on in.
You can just walk right on in. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Of course you can, when it's open.

Apparently, you've never been to the Vatican. You can just walk right on in. Originally Posted by eatfibo
you ever attribute things not typed as being typed and attack as if something incorrect was typed when nothing was typed that was incorrect

what did I type that "apparently" revealed to you some lack of knowledge?

one may walk in, but only through designated controlled portals at designated times with vigilant guards for purposes allowed. similar to if we had a wall on our border with bridges or other points of entry for purposes allowed dont you think?
you ever attribute things not typed as being typed and attack as if something incorrect was typed when nothing was typed that was incorrect

one may walk in, but only through designated controlled portals at designated times with vigilant guards for purposes allowed. similar to if we had a wall on our border with bridges or other points of entry for purposes allowed dont you think? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
His tour was "pre-cleared" for entry by the guide.

The two best nights for a limo while bar hopping in NYC are ...

....Halloween (especially if you want to see the Village parade) and New Years Eve.

one may walk in, but only through designated controlled portals at designated times with vigilant guards for purposes allowed. similar to if we had a wall on our border with bridges or other points of entry for purposes allowed dont you think? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post as not being able to walk into the Vatican, when I did exactly that.

His tour was "pre-cleared" for entry by the guide. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Incorrect, I did not take a tour. I bought tickets to a museum that is inside the Vatican, bought tickets to go up the St Peter's Basilica and just walked straight into St Peter's Square. I did not show my passport or any identification for any of this.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post as not being able to walk into the Vatican, when I did exactly that.

Incorrect, I did not take a tour. I bought tickets to a museum that is inside the Vatican, bought tickets to go up the St Peter's Basilica and just walked straight into St Peter's Square. I did not show my passport or any identification for any of this.
Originally Posted by eatfibo
Ignorantly pretend like if you weren't dressed as they insisted you be dressed that they would have let you in. The Vatican does have established rules that YOU have to follow; so, your innuendo that there were no rules in effect governing who could enter is baloney.
I bought tickets to a museum that is inside the Vatican, bought tickets to go up the St Peter's Basilica and just walked straight into St Peter's Square. I did not show my passport or any identification for any of this. Originally Posted by eatfibo
And your point is? Let's "assume" what you posted is true!

You mean there are no walls around the Vatican?

Did you swim in? Sneak in? Climb over a fence? Wade a river? Hide in the back of a truck?

Your anecdotal story about your ventures into the Vatican are worthless in the discussion.

Get over yourself.

Trump should tell him to fuck off and stick to what the Catholic Church does best, rake in cash, hide (forbidden topic) Priest from prosecution, and wear stupid outfits. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pope pray for american people
Pope pray for american people Originally Posted by Fancylady
He does. He is "american"!
He does. He is "american"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pray for american people to get right president.