NEW ECCIE Feature: Linking to your reviews

Gentlemen, those of you who have submitted reviews you will notice under your avatar the number of reviews you have done is now a link to your reviews. Another feature of the site.
cool I love it. But have One small "?". Why does my review in other reviews not show up.
Review: So I named her Cher, was going to be THE HAIRCUT I DID NOT GET

Wish I could get the provider to come to ECCIE. Now If I could only get other UTR's I'm seeing let me review it would not look as I am errrrrrr never mind
thanks for this great feature.
Why does my review in other reviews not show up.
Review: So I named her Cher, was going to be THE HAIRCUT I DID NOT GET Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I suspect it might be because it is in the Other Reviews forum, but I'm not sure.
My guess is that they do not include that section of the board in the linking probably becuase it is such a small amount of them.
I just did some spot check. It appears that only Independent Provider and Agency reviews are listed. All others, including Spa and SC reviews, are not.
mmm ok no problem then. Maybe it will change at a latter date. I do like the Feature. and thanks for checking for me.
sunfish
Valued Poster

Reviews: -1
does this say he needs to do more than 1 review for PA?
OSD, the Review Counter does give occasional anomalies. Perhaps sunfish should submit a review to see what happens to PA.
opps I forgot to put a on that post. But it would be funny if it came up 0 and you clicked it and took you to his review. And what provider would want to be that 0 review