buffalo not looking so good

• m2244
  • 11-09-2010, 09:40 AM
buffalo what happened?!?.............I am leaving my visiting dates open still untill tomorrow night but so far it is looking like i will have to cancel........
Maybe recent events in Buffalo have left some of the gents there a little gunshy.
That's OK! We love you here in Rochester. Maybe someday soon I'll have a couple of suitable refs so I can visit too.
  • m2244
  • 11-09-2010, 01:33 PM
......i love rochester too just been very quite latley and im BOARD LOL.......and buffalo gents do not be scared im clearly me LOL
  • m2244
  • 11-10-2010, 06:12 AM
sorry guys i have been informed i spell board wrong a lot ....bored.....my bad
that as punishment for your spelling error you must provide $100 hh appointments and $1500 hour appointments on your trip to buffalo.. jk but i bet that WOULD get the calendar booked up in a BIG hurry
sorry guys i have been informed i spell board wrong a lot ....bored.....my bad Originally Posted by m2244
  • m2244
  • 11-10-2010, 06:32 AM
i dont know if 1500 hr would do the trick LMAO!!!!!

THIS IS MY OFFICIALLY NOTICE THAT I WILL NOT BE MAKING IT TO BUFFALO TOMORROW AND WILL BE STAYING IN ROC
excited i meant to say $150 hrs [i KNOW for sure that would get the guys to take action. oh well hope you make it here soon.
i dont know if 1500 hr would do the trick LMAO!!!!!

THIS IS MY OFFICIALLY NOTICE THAT I WILL NOT BE MAKING IT TO BUFFALO TOMORROW AND WILL BE STAYING IN ROC Originally Posted by m2244
YAY that means we can HANG out on Friday night! Mark it in your calendar miss!
  • m2244
  • 11-10-2010, 11:39 AM
will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would definitely book with you if you make your future visit on a monday nite. Right now it is the only nite I can get out. I am sorry the Buffalo trip didn't work out. I understand it has been pretty slow here. Worked out ok for me as I got to see a couple people I have been trying to see for some time. Let me know if you decide on a future trip involving a monday.
  • m2244
  • 11-14-2010, 09:50 AM
sorry flyboy couldnt make it a monday....but i tried for you
Thanks for trying. I will just have to make a trip to Rochester after the Holidays
Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing

There were apparently engine problems for the Cherokee plane which had an instructor and a trainee on the plane.
A small plane made an emergency landing in a wheat field in Chili Saturday morning. It happened at about 9:15. a.m. near the Rochester Airport.

Sheriff’s Deputies tell WHAM News there were apparently engine problems for the Cherokee plane which had an instructor and a trainee on the plane.

There were no injuries and the plane landed safely.

Just make sure you land at a airport. PLEASE
  • m2244
  • 11-14-2010, 12:26 PM
no no offshore NOT FLYING..... i try to refrain from flying.....the trip to texas I will probably hurt chloes hand from holding on so tight LOL.....sorry ahead of time chloe LY