curiousity game for women

ladies turn about is fair play, if you could change one or 2 things about men clients what would it be? stealing jade rose's idea for our team too. what you'd like to see more of from hobbyists or that can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? bonus what one thing do you want them to know about you?

I would say the one thing would be to be able to express his desires in words and not think we are a mind reader and know what your secret desires and needs are if you can't express yourself in words. so many times we are at the end of the session and then he says..I'd like a prostate massage or I wish you had given me a squirt show. all I can say then is well let's do it next time for sure!! use your words boys!

the one thing to know about me....I love this freaking job. I am so happy, lucky and into this, wish I had figured it out sooner.
1. For me personally for anyone who reads this who is or plans to become a client of mine- please don't come see me when you're sick, think you may be sick or recently recovering. I have a slightly compromised immune system and getting sick will put me out of a lot, as it will anyone, but it makes my life so unpleasant for at least a week, I take great care to stay healthy and clean! Also to beat a dead horse a bit, I don't enjoy or do stripper slide or unprotected sex so please don't attempt to do it and only make things awkward for us both, lol..

2. Something I want my clients to know is I enjoy when you open up to me and I value your trust. I have studied psychology, interpersonal work, and self care/wellness practices and enjoy talking about these things if you'd like.
I would just love it if the chaps would read my profile, Introduce themselves, and provide the required info to book. I really don't understand why they choose to make it so very difficult for themselves but I imagine they're the same kind of chaps who like slamming their balls in Buick doors.

I'm seriously considering an ongoing special/discount for just simply booking right the first time. No joke.

Additionally, a quick perusal of a lady's showcase/reviews can save a chap from the embarrassment of asking such notoriously inane questions like:

Are you full service? Does a bear shit on the pope my guy?

Do you do FBSM? Nah, I just have you lay on my massage table and sweat till you slide off.

I'm gonna be in town for a few days, can I see you? Uh like what day, when, where and for what service? I mean help me out here with the deets my little poon licker.

So, what can I expect for my money, FIV, DT, Anal? Nice knowing you officer.
I would just love it if the chaps would read my profile, Introduce themselves, and provide the required info to book. I really don't understand why they choose to make it so very difficult for themselves but I imagine they're the same kind of chaps who like slamming their balls in Buick doors.

I'm seriously considering an ongoing special/discount for just simply booking right the first time. No joke.

Additionally, a quick perusal of a lady's showcase/reviews can save a chap from the embarrassment of asking such notoriously inane questions like:

Do you do FBSM? Nah, I just have you lay on my massage table and sweat till you slide off.

I'm gonna be in town for a few days, can I see you? Uh like what day, when, where and for what service? I mean help me out here with the deets my little poon licker.

So, what can I expect for my money, FIV, DT, Anal? Nice knowing you officer. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Amen!!

Miss V I so needed that laugh today !!
Mine would be.

#1 Check my location. I have it posted everywhere even under my avatar. Nothing pisses me off more than going through screening, chit chat, and booking to be told my area is to far, need closer, thought you were south, can't drive that far.

#2. Send me a PM from your verified eccie account before texting. It is already mentioned so I'm going to tell you that immediately when you text me.

Also NO hey, wat up, r u available texts. Dont be awkward and please tell me who you are.

#3 DO Not share my incall location, address, name, appointment or personal details, etc with other providers. Also do not tell me these details about other providers during our session.

#4. You will not bypass my screening. Include this in the first messages. Waiting 10 messages in for this information will cause me to lose interest and slow your booking down.

#5 BE respectful of my incall, do not stomp up the stairs, bang/knock on the door when I have asked you not to, or talk hobby as you are entering/leaving.

My shower/bathroom are open to you always. Don't splash around like a baby elephant and ruin my nice decorations, mirror, wood floor..etc. Also please be respectful of my handtowels etc you don't need 3 to simply wash and dry your hands. If you need to be clean jump in my shower with soap and a bath towel. Please dry up, hang the towel over the shower and put the toilet seat back down when you pee.

If use my personal razor, toothbrush, loofah etc I will kill you. Dude that's fucking gross!!

#6 Please read my showcase, ads and posts. I tell you to so you know who I am, what I look like, what I offer, my rates, services, do's and don'ts, availability etc.

I can't help you if you want something I don't offer or didn't know that I'm not a tiny girl. Failure to read and research is your fault and you will not get my sympathy. I keep all information updates and new pictures in ads weekly.
What Miss V said. And Brittany.

Please READ my goddam showcase. It’s there for a reason (mostly to weed out the idiots).

Wash. Your. Nasty. Ass. There is nothing worse than seeing skid marks on brand. new. sheets.

Show up on time. If you arrive early, I’m okay with that, as I’m usually ready early. But if you’re going to be five minutes late, send me a text, because otherwise I’m going to spend those five minutes thinking you’re a NCNS.

If I give you my number, I expect you to text me. Like right then, not five emails/PM’s later.
Same as miss v and Brittany!!!

That shit annoys me to no end, I’ve since stopped replying if they refuse to read the damn showcase. It’s not long. Skip to the parts you care about.

What to know about me... hmmm I’m pretty good with fantasy, role play and fetishes but i have yet to have any express interest in anything other than the very pleasurable and fun vanilla/caramel swirl things that are on my reviews. So i guess I’m with ya on that one too! Closed mouths don’t get fed.
Completely agree! Especially don’t pee all over my toilet and not know how to aim!
Mine would be.

#1 Check my location. I have it posted everywhere even under my avatar. Nothing pisses me off more than going through screening, chit chat, and booking to be told my area is to far, need closer, thought you were south, can't drive that far.

#2. Send me a PM from your verified eccie account before texting. It is already mentioned so I'm going to tell you that immediately when you text me.

Also NO hey, wat up, r u available texts. Dont be awkward and please tell me who you are.

#3 DO Not share my incall location, address, name, appointment or personal details, etc with other providers. Also do not tell me these details about other providers during our session.

#4. You will not bypass my screening. Include this in the first messages. Waiting 10 messages in for this information will cause me to lose interest and slow your booking down.

#5 BE respectful of my incall, do not stomp up the stairs, bang/knock on the door when I have asked you not to, or talk hobby as you are entering/leaving.

My shower/bathroom are open to you always. Don't splash around like a baby elephant and ruin my nice decorations, mirror, wood floor..etc. Also please be respectful of my handtowels etc you don't need 3 to simply wash and dry your hands. If you need to be clean jump in my shower with soap and a bath towel. Please dry up, hang the towel over the shower and put the toilet seat back down when you pee.

If use my personal razor, toothbrush, loofah etc I will kill you. Dude that's fucking gross!!

#6 Please read my showcase, ads and posts. I tell you to so you know who I am, what I look like, what I offer, my rates, services, do's and don'ts, availability etc.

I can't help you if you want something I don't offer or didn't know that I'm not a tiny girl. Failure to read and research is your fault and you will not get my sympathy. I keep all information updates and new pictures in ads weekly. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I would imagine a lot of men are just jerks, they have little or no idea how to behave like a gentleman...
Ah know Ah bin asked to put a bag o'er mah haid. Ah wuz OK wif it, but tha filly whippedt out a plastic bag an' durn n'yar killedt meh! If'n Ah hadn't pooped tha bed as Ah wuz 'bout ta pass out an' made 'er run ta tha terlet ta puke, Ah'd be pushin' up daisies!

So, what can I expect for my money, FIV, DT, Anal? Nice knowing you officer. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I do love a woman with a sharp wit! So much so that I want to schedule an appointment with you, but there's four things I'm not clear on having thoroughly read your post and your profile.

1.do u pervide FS?
2.FBSM?
3.r you available this year?
$ do u happen 2 own a buick?

(ducks)
It was just a joke. Please don't hurt me....lol
l...the one thing to know about me....I love this freaking job. I am so happy, lucky and into this, wish I had figured it out sooner. Originally Posted by sue_nami
What? Like 60 years ago? Doesn't get any better than this does it? Chicks that couldn't get laid if they paid for it... come here and guys with ZERO self esteem will pay you to fuck them up the ass! I love this country. In Japan this shit does not happen. If you old or ugly... YOU OUT!

Carry on Suesalami. Why should ALANA KAY have the only AD in coed!?
ladies turn about is fair play, if you could change one or 2 things about men clients what would it be? stealing jade rose's idea for our team too. what you'd like to see more of from hobbyists or that can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? bonus what one thing do you want them to know about you?

I would say the one thing would be to be able to express his desires in words and not think we are a mind reader and know what your secret desires and needs are if you can't express yourself in words. so many times we are at the end of the session and then he says..I'd like a prostate massage or I wish you had given me a squirt show. all I can say then is well let's do it next time for sure!! use your words boys!

the one thing to know about me....I love this freaking job. I am so happy, lucky and into this, wish I had figured it out sooner. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Thank you for posting this, specifically the middle section, that's been me more than a couple times, and that's something I can actively change. So in case you wondered, you got through to someone with this thread. Thank you!
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 11:10 AM
Thank you for posting this, specifically the middle section, that's been me more than a couple times, and that's something I can actively change. So in case you wondered, you got through to someone with this thread. Thank you! Originally Posted by TexasExcess
Sue, you can count me in on exactly what TE said, thanks Lady always room for improvement