Ethnicity question

I would love to know how so many people confidently answer the ethnicity question on the encounter reports. I mean is there something about their facial features that you can distinguish between a Chinese girl and a Korean girl?

Personally I don’t think the average monger has a clue what their MT’s ethnicity is, and they are just guessing based on the style of spa they are at.
  • jhin4
  • 06-18-2023, 06:22 PM
Most of the time, I'm sure they just ask, the girls are usually more than happy to tell you. Some people can tell, especially those who have grown up in or spent a lot of time in Asian countries. A lot of times, if you happen to hear them speaking their language you can tell. But yeah, I'm sure sometimes they just guess.
See I always feel like if I ask them, they will think that I’m a cop trying to get more info about them
  • jhin4
  • 06-18-2023, 07:21 PM
Then they'll just lie to you I guess. Most of the time, they seem fine with discussing it. Really low stakes here, worst case scenario you put a slightly different ethnicity on your review
Just lean how to say Thank You in Thai, Chinese, Korean,Japanese, Spanish, or even Russian, and give the best shot. If she answers in the same language you got a hit. Most Korean girls I met speak Japanese though, or some Chinese, be aware of that. You will be right 90 % of the time. and the rest is how to improvise. But the truth is it does not matter.
If you have ever lived outside of mainland USA, and been to Asian countries, you can tell.
  • cosoj
  • 06-19-2023, 12:59 AM
Ask them how do you say thank you in Chinese or Korean. Ask them where in China or Korea are they from.
Most of the time, I'm sure they just ask, the girls are usually more than happy to tell you.

Absolutely. They appreciate that you care enought to ask. Especially knowing ''Chinese'' is the automatic default choice for many Americans.

Some people can tell, especially those who have grown up in or spent a lot of time in Asian countries.

This. I can almost always tell without asking, but I don't mind asking, either.

A lot of times, if you happen to hear them speaking their language you can tell.

This, too. Or even speaking English. The accents are very different among Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese English speakers. I left out Thai for a reason.

But yeah, I'm sure sometimes they just guess. Originally Posted by jhin4
Sure, some guess, and it chaps me when I read ''Chinese'' about an obvious Korean Lady, who has been reviewed a dozen times, noted as Korean every other time. Just put ''Asian'' if you don't know.
If you’re not sure, ask. I spent a long time in Asia and can usually tell by the English accent if she’s Japanese, Korean, Thai, or Chinese. It’s even easier if you’ve heard the language patterns before. I have a hard time distinguishing Vietnamese and Khmer though. Not much exposure at all.
What does it matter? Once you learn she is Vietnamese, then you stumble over whether she is from a Chinese rooted family or indigenous. I'm interested in Chung's view on this: my experience is that each country has levels of differentiation and they start with indigenous, guest, or "Chinese", meaning that 1000 years ago or so, their ancestors sailed down along the coast from China and set up a trading shop, then intermingled, but they still identify as such. In Malaysia and Indonesia, you have tiers involving Indian, Indigenous Malay, Chinese, and other cultures (leftover from the Portugese, for example), and they all position themselves competitively in society. At the end of the day, the word "Vietnamese" or "Malaysian" or "Thai" is a description of the place they were born and the culture that overtook their upbringing. And, ultimately, what are you looking for that would make a difference between Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Thai? Current cultural and country economic challenges might present more opportunities for ladies to take up these occupations from various countries and some behavioral aspects of that situation produce more or less genuine interest that can translate to excellent IOP. Beyond that, what is there?
What does it matter? Once you learn she is Vietnamese, then you stumble over whether she is from a Chinese rooted family or indigenous. I'm interested in Chung's view on this: my experience is that each country has levels of differentiation and they start with indigenous, guest, or "Chinese", meaning that 1000 years ago or so, their ancestors sailed down along the coast from China and set up a trading shop, then intermingled, but they still identify as such. Originally Posted by vigilant17

Ha!

I started to respond similarly, albeit with more brevity, LOL. I didn't because I thought it would muddy the water. But since you did, yeah, everything you posted is exactly right.

The question is ''why do we care''? You said it. Because we assume certain features, looks, but especially service levels, based on the identifying Country. Our experiences inform us to believe what we do, although it is ultimately a guide, and nothing more.

To illustrate how intellectually stupid the ''why do you care''? question can lead... When I choose a black provider, I make a point of avoiding any that are mixed, or could be reasonably construed as ''not really black''. Why? For one thing, I keep personal statistics on my ''activities'', and I want profiles to fit neatly into my pre-set categories. In my system, you are either black or you're not, LOL. Never mind that I could easily define a Lady who is, say, 85% ''pure'' black'' as mixed, and another that is ''70% black'', as the real deal. Do I think ''real'' black women fuck better? I have no idea, my own categorization bias makes it unlikely I'll ever form an opinion. At the same time it's easy for me to think ''pure'' black women are better fucks, based on the level of ''care'' I employ, to find not only the ''real'' black women, but those who my research informs me will deliver the performance level I seek.
Full service with table showers in Dallas city are almost all K-girls.

SubAmps with usually less services are Chinese.

Not always but by and large it's that simple.