Buffalo -vs- Rochester

Well seeing that I do not have enough interest (pre-booked) appts. for Rochester I will making a trip to "Buffalo" instead. Buffalo I sure hope you welcome me!!! I will be arriving Thursday 3/21 and will be there until early morning Saturday 3/23!!!

Faith
Sorry Faith - things are a bit slow and everyone seems to be running scared right now

Hope Buf works out for you - goodluck!
Things are even more paranoid in Buffalo. And check the going rates, $$.5 is no deal right now. ijs
Porche.....Thank You I appreciate the positive spirit!!!!

"Lets Go Buffalo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YMimbO_QhE

Faith
JOKACZ...
I understand people get paranoid. I am cautious all the time! I am not sure if the comment was referring to my donation.
Faith
JOKACZ...
I understand people get paranoid. I am cautious all the time! I am not sure if the comment was referring to my donation.
Faith Originally Posted by faith28
Yes it was regarding your donation. Everyone is entitled to ask whatever they want for their services, but don't expect the world to beat a path to your door at 250 bucks an hour given the price wars that are going on right now. And for God's sake, stay away from Exit 49 in particular and the whole Town of Amherst in general. There is a whole lot of smoke being created, but there is some fire as well.
Thank You for your honesty.... Also my donation is not $250. I did offer a Buffalo special but that special has expired
Faith: 2 late 2 plan for a visit. and u r worth what u ask 4 ! I am not 1 to look for a BP cum bucket and take chances looking for "next best" bargain until she gets popular !
if business is slow becuz of paranoia, weather or more LE activity, do u lower rates or just take a break ?? I rec take a break if funds allow it. or stick to regulars.
B
SMH Jessica_22 as cum bucket.

Wake up and smell the coffee.