My showcase and the new pictures

Gentlemen, even if you have not seen me some of your trusted cofidants on here have, I do not lie about my looks actually I try to be honest, humble and straight forward, lies catch up to you, I stated in my showcase the new pictures are of my voluptuous friend who joins in on the fun but does not have a site or reviews etc, she is very fun and only wants interested guys via here to contact me, she has a small group of guys that love to speak "russian" and other languages to her, sooooooooooo now that we know which one is me, give me a jingle give me a call come on come on come and have it all
Gentlemen, even if you have not seen me some of your trusted cofidants on here have, I do not lie about my looks actually I try to be honest, humble and straight forward, lies catch up to you, I stated in my showcase the new pictures are of my voluptuous friend who joins in on the fun but does not have a site or reviews etc, she is very fun and only wants interested guys via here to contact me, she has a small group of guys that love to speak "russian" and other languages to her, sooooooooooo now that we know which one is me, give me a jingle give me a call come on come on come and have it all Originally Posted by Vanillastrokez
Actually, unless I'm blind, it's not stated in your showcase. So, it's very confusing.
V,

Thank you for the clarification. PLEASE read your PM's!

DD
Lol,
Good telling people now that your pics have been up for a while.