Ladies what kinda look do you like

Ladies, do you like the professional look, or the bad boy look, when it comes to clients?
The ladies probably enjoy the clean, little, and quick best. The ladies LOVE me because I fit all three. Me, I prefer taint. Taint is hard to quantify.
  • cnym
  • 03-23-2013, 02:13 PM
There You Go
Attached Images File Type: jpg money-man-370x230.jpg (24.2 KB, 311 views)
I was thinkin with

and not a azz in person
I like both looks. A suit turns me on more because I see it less often

There is a certain ..... I can think of who has to tie his tie twice sometimes..mmmm!!
There is a certain ..... I can think of who has to tie his tie twice sometimes..mmmm!! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Damn - I just going to have to get a clip-on for my next visit!

I love love love both but suits drive me wild I LOVE watching a man undress from a suit
Damn - I just going to have to get a clip-on for my next visit!

Originally Posted by Perryay
Hehe ... Don't bother.. I like watching you can teach me how to tie it
Your lesson will be coming soon!
I really don't care much what ure wearing as long as ure hawt.
Hawt ... as in swinging 1.3" of dangling death?
Hehe ... Don't bother.. I like watching you can teach me how to tie it Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Your lesson will be coming soon! Originally Posted by Perryay
.....Oooooo dad-eh!

Don't forget to wear that leather belt.

hehehe...yes suits are fun
I'm more of a personality type. I don't really care what your actually wearing, as long as your not disrespectful or rude. If your down to earth, we will get along, no matter what you wear. And who cares right? After a few minutes it'll all be coming off anyways LOL
I'm more of a personality type. I don't really care what your actually wearing, as long as your not disrespectful or rude. If your down to earth, we will get along, no matter what you wear. And who cares right? After a few minutes it'll all be coming off anyways LOL Originally Posted by Tatiana M.

So can a woman tell a white collar pecker from a blue collar pecker?