Moaning/screaming

I travel a lot so I stay in hotels frequently. I am a light sleeper and adjoining room sounds often wake me up. Usually it is a crying child or loud drunks. Last week I am awoken by something. It took several minutes to figure it out but I soon determined that it was a woman moaning. This went on for at least twenty minutes before she started screaming for a few seconds until it was muffled.

Similar occupancies have happened in the past and every time it has been a turn on. Do others get off on this type of audible voyourism?
  • Go4it
  • 04-08-2021, 10:56 PM
I don't care to listen --- but I do like to cause it. About 2 weeks ago I was with my SB making a racquet. As I was leaving, I noticed the manager walking down the hallway. I stopped at the end of the aisle - looked back and sure enough - he was knocking on her door. Too funny!!!!!
Ya I love the sound of sex noises.

My first GF was a screamer. We were poor broke students back in the day and stayed in this run down motel. We fucked from sun up.to sun down. At 11PM the neighbor in the room next to us started pounding on the wall. Always remember that night fondly.

Arond the same time I lived in an apartment. For 25 years ago, the building was insulated well and sounds did not travel well.

In the summer time, everyone would have their doors open. A women was lived around me and Friday night it was robert, Saturday night it was Tyler, and one other night it was Bll.

I remember, always around 11pm. "Ohhhh Robert"! "You know how to Please me!". "Ohhhh Robert!" "Do that some more!"

I used to get up and walk around trying to figure out which apartment it was coming from.

That is only thing I miss about apartment living!
Staying in a hotel and hearing the clear sounds of a couple fucking next door or around you is a real turn on for me. I always make it a point that when I'm with someone in a hotel, to get her to be as loud as possible. In fact, I think hotels actually bring out the screamer in a woman. They can cut loose, not worry about the kids or the neighbors, etc.

Fun times!
I enjoy hearing the sounds of couples fucking. I few times it got me hard and I got myself off to it.
I love it too. More than once I’ve heard the thumping last about 30 seconds and was tempted to ring the room and asked she needed more since he only lasted 30 seconds. Lol
Not the same but had a one night hook up that wanted to call rooms during sex and chatted to the other end while fucking... so yeah I love hotels
When a woman moans, even screams incoherently during sex, is a good thing. Since I have been in the hobby, I have found only a couple of handsful of girls that do that, and I have been doing this for a few decades.

Today, if walls were made of paper, no insolation or anything to prevent sound, the neighbors definitely would not hear anything with providers being basically dead fucks these days.
Not the same but had a one night hook up that wanted to call rooms during sex and chatted to the other end while fucking... so yeah I love hotels Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
That is hott! Would love to hear the bed squeak with each thrust.

The closest thing I have every Had to what you described was a bj (from a married women I was hooking up) while I was on the phone with a womem I wanted to date.
I was camping with a large group of people for a non-sexual event. I was in a tent and a pop-up camper was very near. After going to bed, I could hear a woman moaning with pleasure. I had seen the woman and she was hot looking, so yeah, I was wishing it was me causing all the commotion.
In my civilian life I had a new friend over for some playtime. It was one of those all afternoon sessions that leave you pleasantly exhausted. She was a big time moaner and a bit of a screamer... which I love. It was summer and the window was open. We were lying there, spent and I was contemplating a try at one more pop. My upstairs neighbor then starts moaning out of his window in a pretty good imitation of my friend. I thought it was kind of funny but she was mortified. The afternoon ended shortly after. No more nookie at my place. She had two roommates and one of them was almost always home and that put a damper on activities. Too bad. She was a cool chick but we drifted apart. I tried trolling for a fwb arrangement but it never happened.
hell yeahhh...would be even better if ya can join lol

as for regular nite sounds..I sleep with a soundtrack on my firestick of rainstorms..its calming

I Love hearing moaning thru the walls!
Not the same but had a one night hook up that wanted to call rooms during sex and chatted to the other end while fucking... so yeah I love hotels Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I had a awful ex-girlfriend that was married and hiding it from her husband. He would call in the middle of us fucking and she would have to stop to take the call. Several times I waited for a while and went straight for her pussy to lick it while she was talking. Would start up slow and build up licking and sucking her clit. The look on her face trying to talk to him. Soon she couldn't take it any longer I wouldn't let her stop me and she would just hang up in the middle of him talking after the eyes rolled back in her head and she couldn't speak. He would try to call back and she couldn't answer. Always wondered what bullshit she told him later.
  • BLM69
  • 05-01-2021, 01:50 PM
I had a awful ex-girlfriend that was married and hiding it from her husband. He would call in the middle of us fucking and she would have to stop to take the call. Several times I waited for a while and went straight for her pussy to lick it while she was talking. Would start up slow and build up licking and sucking her clit. The look on her face trying to talk to him. Soon she couldn't take it any longer I wouldn't let her stop me and she would just hang up in the middle of him talking after the eyes rolled back in her head and she couldn't speak. He would try to call back and she couldn't answer. Always wondered what bullshit she told him later. Originally Posted by Rooter
I was messing with a super busty Latina and she would take calls from her martial arts BF that she was fighting with while I was in her, I was in her apartment and the guy was at the gym near by

The stupid things I've done to bust in some pussy, I always think about the ass whooping I would of gotten if he caught me stuffing his girlfriend. Women are all sluts if given the opportunity