Vibrating butt plug

Just bought my first vibrating t handle butt blug tried it out was a great feeling felt like I had to cum but started stroking but couldn't cum why help
I recently got a vibrating prostate massager. It feels amazing but similar thing for me too at first. The first couple times using it, it took a while for me to cum. But I got used to it and no issues anymore. I think you just need to get used to the new sensations.
Thanks will keep trying u ever eat your own cum when u finish
Sometimes. Vibrating prostate massager gets the good times rolling. Still no hands free cum. Work on it when I can
It would be a hot 3some with you two
Just had my butt plug in for 20 min and jerking still didn't cim but im not giving up maybe need a bj while its in
I would like to try that out!
I have both the @nal t-vibe and a prostate. Each is very different. If my GF and I are having just hot raw sex. Ill use the t-vibe.
When she locks me up in my chastity cage. Shell put the prostate vib in me and work the wireless remote. Then we'll go out to dinner or the movies sinces its much more quiet than the t-vibe. By time we get home. The front of my pants are a mess from how much Ive leaked. Not to mention be super horny as well!!
I have both the @nal t-vibe and a prostate. Each is very different. If my GF and I are having just hot raw sex. Ill use the t-vibe.
When she locks me up in my chastity cage. Shell put the prostate vib in me and work the wireless remote. Then we'll go out to dinner or the movies sinces its much more quiet than the t-vibe. By time we get home. The front of my pants are a mess from how much Ive leaked. Not to mention be super horny as well!! Originally Posted by ArchAngel10
Is it hot in here or is it just me...
No its hot in here going to buy one