Signature Block added to Reviews

Out of an abundance of caution, I have a signature block that says anything stated in the post is fantasy. I did this mostly to underscore the "fiction" of any of my posts. Imagine my surprise when my "signature" did not appear on my first (not archived) review here, arguably the most important place for it to appear.

Plz add our signature blocks to the reviews.
Charles,

Signature lines are not retroactive. Any posts you made before you created your first signature will not have it.

Since you've now created a signature, if you edit it...it will show up on all posts that had your old signature on it...does that make sense?

LAP
Charles,

Signature lines are not retroactive. Any posts you made before you created your first signature will not have it.

Since you've now created a signature, if you edit it...it will show up on all posts that had your old signature on it...does that make sense?

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I know they are not retroactive. I created the signature block at the time I joined ECCIE. When I posted a review today, it does not contain my signature block. My request is that reviews contain signature blocks, just like other posts. I know that nothing can be done about my review today, but would like future reviews to contain my signature block.
Gotcha buddy, I'll see what I can do.

LAP
That would be pretty cool. unfortunately the review forms do not allow for sig lines beneath them. Sorry bout that. I'll send it up the ladder for future development.