Anyone interested in a telegram chat group?

I’ve been on and off this webiste for a few years. It’s nice and everything but very restricting ( rules, can and can’t say certian things, etc) we need a No BS space for men that can post and write real RAW reviews with no oversight or “rules” it’s fairly easy to start a group and I want to have at least 50 people in the group that can regularly give reviews who to see and who to avoid. Just thinking out loud. If I can get enough people I’ll start the group if no one knows what telegram is it’s pretty much a ANONYMOUS chat group app you can download at the App Store it’s free and easy to make a profile. No one has to share personal info at all.
Who were you before?
Western Union is kind of slow.
You gotta have rules man!

I narrated a Chicago forum of a like site some years ago. Rules were a bit lax compared to ECCIE but remarks, especially to the ladies, were way out of bounds many times. Maturity was most definitely lacking! Can't remember the site but was based out of Texas, as many others are/were like TER, ECCIE . . .

Childish, petty insults and name calling should NEVER, EVER be allowed in any way on any board or forum! I have NEVER called, addressed, referred or even thought of ANY lady in this hobby as a bitch, whore or hooker and, believe as you will, that includes Her Majesty!! I do practice what I preach!

P.S. Are you going to post another list of providers who provide bare services? Aren't you a gray haired, fluffy old lady? One rule of life is NEVER, EVER TRY TO BULL SHIT A WELL EXPERIENCED BULL SHITTER!

Have a good evening, ma'am!

I’ve been on and off this webiste for a few years. It’s nice and everything but very restricting ( rules, can and can’t say certian things, etc) we need a No BS space for men that can post and write real RAW reviews with no oversight or “rules” it’s fairly easy to start a group and I want to have at le.ast 50 people in the group that can regularly give reviews who to see and who to avoid. Just thinking out loud. If I can get enough people I’ll start the group if no one knows what telegram is it’s pretty much a ANONYMOUS chat group app you can download at the App Store it’s free and easy to make a profile. No one has to share personal info at all. Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper
Agree...this smells of a recently deceased national treasure and Ronald McDonald
Are you trying to launch a Q Anon space for hooker reviews?
As a guy who's leery of things, I'm getting a lot of "hello fellow youth!" vibes from a group chat that could just be infiltrated
Nope, she's just try'n to get some kind of leverage and control over as many people as she can in any way she can come up with using as many male personas as she can get away with! Ain't hard!!!!

"That's a fact Jack!"

Are you trying to launch a Q Anon space for hooker reviews? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

ECCIE is/has been infiltrated a number of times. Consider how verifying reviews is dependent upon readers expressing their doubts if any, rather than mods as it should be!

As a guy who's leery of things, I'm getting a lot of "hello fellow youth!" vibes from a group chat that could just be infiltrated Originally Posted by ughiphopfan
You gotta have rules man!

I narrated a Chicago forum of a like site some years ago. Rules were a bit lax compared to ECCIE but remarks, especially to the ladies, were way out of bounds many times. Maturity was most definitely lacking! Can't remember the site but was based out of Texas, as many others are/were like TER, ECCIE . . .

Childish, petty insults and name calling should NEVER, EVER be allowed in any way on any board or forum! I have NEVER called, addressed, referred or even thought of ANY lady in this hobby as a bitch, whore or hooker and, believe as you will, that includes Her Majesty!! I do practice what I preach!

P.S. Are you going to post another list of providers who provide bare services? Aren't you a gray haired, fluffy old lady? One rule of life is NEVER, EVER TRY TO BULL SHIT A WELL EXPERIENCED BULL SHITTER!

Have a good evening, ma'am! Originally Posted by dumars
What on gods green earth are you talking about 😂😂😂 I’m just a dude. Haven’t been on in a few years and I’m seeing a lot of different helpful telegram groups pop up and was just wondering if anyone was interested in creating a male space without all the creepy rules and what not. Just straight to the point but I see You guys totally misinterpreted that so nevermind! 😂
Good idea!

Never good for a psychopathic female running a "male space"!

nevermind! �� Originally Posted by ProCheekClapper