Bio's ! Something needs to help us out.

Why can't there be an area that list city by city and who is there ? Don't need Full Bio's just a listing.

We all have images attached and those aren't ads.

I'm sure I'll get an answer no answer on this question.

Please point me to the link for the legal precedence.

Thanks
Because this site has become worthless for the most part.
More for entertainment
If you're reading this the example is just to the left of BigDeal above and on every page.

Now What is the difference ?
If you're reading this the example is just to the left of BigDeal above and on every page.

Now What is the difference ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Chief I was in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago. You need all the help you can get down where your at absolutely no pussy.
Chief I was in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago. You need all the help you can get down where your at absolutely no pussy. Originally Posted by Lubeman
There is loads if you know where to look.

Not much Eccie action though. I have a few good ones that don't want reviews.

I'm going on tour in a few days and one of my stops is Kansas City.

Still waiting for an answer to my Question too.
Still Waiting
Still Waiting Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

I hope you're not holding your breath.
Why can't there be an area that list city by city and who is there ? Don't need Full Bio's just a listing.

We all have images attached and those aren't ads.

I'm sure I'll get an answer no answer on this question.

Please point me to the link for the legal precedence.

Thanks Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

They used to have exactly what you're saying here up until a few years ago: a city by city listing with photos of who was there for providers. Apparently they took it down several years ago. It was very helpful when it was here, and this place is not the same since they removed it.

I believe it was taken down because of "legal" ramifications and other associated reasons by whoever owns this site because they were thinking they would be a target for a take down by the feds just like what happened with some other former sites that went "poof" and were shut down. Any one remember backpage? Not sure how Tryst and all the others operate, and what the fear was of things being shut down here when there's all the other sites and there is no "secret" about the reason why they are operating when you go look at Tryst and all the other sites.
I'm aware of all of that. I think based on all the effort put in by all of us they need to explain what I described above.

Just because it's said to be legal doesn't mean it is.

In my opinion I don't think they know the answer.

It's time the powers that be "Pony Up".
I'm aware of all of that. I think based on all the effort put in by all of us they need to explain what I described above.

Just because it's said to be legal doesn't mean it is.

In my opinion I don't think they know the answer.

It's time the powers that be "Pony Up". Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I don’t think they’re going to listen to you.
All the changes happened during trumps first ag Jeff sessions. We are way being that personal attack he had
Sorry ! This isn't a Bash Trump Thread.
More for entertainment Originally Posted by BigDeal
Sadly BD I have to agree.
More for entertainment Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ownership fails to embrace change management theory. Failing to plan equates to planning to fail.

They're not doing a great job with mod appointments either, in my opinion.
Speaking for myself, not the board:

The ladies index was removed cause of the Fosta/Sesta stuff summer 2019 that removed selected protections for websites from the Federal code Section 230. As to adding a member location index to web software, that would be a huge undertaking. And, IMO would actually reopen the ad thing for the ladies, thus back to the Section 230 Fosta/Sesta crap. So ....

So go with the entertainment.
Frankly, the creativity the ladies use to post their threADs is becoming quite entertaining.
My fav so far over last few months is a gal looking for hot air balloon rides in one of the western states.
My 2nd fav is here in KC with Jade's Plaza vs OP threAD. Our bbq food fights comes to mind, as well as the old Miller commercial.

Btw, note that the Fosta/Sesta crap has impacted way more internet sites than folks realize. Hundreds, if not thousands of social boards that have nothing to do with the intended Fosta/Sesta target are also impacted. Even some of the social boards for farm/agriculture shows have had issues that I'm aware of.