Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: $60.00
Hair Color and Length: Brunette with traces of red
Slightly past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute little thing. Thin with small breasts and a round,firm ass. Shaved kitty and some tats.
Recommendation: Yes
great stuff, sounds like you find a good one
Get that hoe a phone!

I may have to go find her again. I've also tried her number and no luck glad to hear she's still out on the streets.
Get that hoe a phone!

Originally Posted by catbanger
phone number?
What gas station? I pass by Lancaster all the time and can't seem to get luck enough to catch Megan.
The one next to the park
Park? On Lancaster? I'm lost
Where, towards 820? I was just by there and nogo. You said a gas station by a park? I'll have to troll all of Lancaster then, because I haven't seen a park anywhere.
No parks on Lancaster.
He says he went east from 35 and turned around at the bus depot... now there isn't a gas station to pass if he turned around at the T depot, so maybe he went as far as the ETC on Oakland before turning around. If that's the case the "park" was probably the Tarrant County Child Protective Services complex at Lancaster & Ben which looks like a park from the street, or a school, and especially at night. And as for the shady-as-fuck motel... well take your pick.

So she was probably walking out of the TL towards the Eco.
That CPS building use to be a orphanage long ago. Heading west toward FW on East Lancaster there a Car Dealer, stop light, a convenience store (was once a 7/11) then a run down motel, a side street and then what looks like a park. Lots of grass and low hills.
Across the street is a soccer field.

Don't cruise that area but I do live on the east side and have been down that road many times going home or other places.

Plus when I use to come home from working the late shift in downtown I'd take Lancaster because there is a Whataburger on the way home. No. 20 with sausage please.
That CPS building use to be a orphanage long ago. Heading west toward FW on East Lancaster there a Car Dealer, stop light, a convenience store (was once a 7/11) then a run down motel, a side street and then what looks like a park. Lots of grass and low hills.
Across the street is a soccer field.

Don't cruise that area but I do live on the east side and have been down that road many times going home or other places.

Plus when I use to come home from working the late shift in downtown I'd take Lancaster because there is a Whataburger on the way home. No. 20 with sausage please. Originally Posted by Wordsmith
That's the one wordsmith
I know the exact place. BTW, There IS a park just off of Lancaster too if you take te street north between the gay bar and the Latino bar and then turn down meadowbrook.