Suppose i should just...

Ask where the DMV is at and update my address to a Houston address lol no but really

I know a lot have been asking how long I'll stil be in town and so far What iknow is ill at least be here for 2more weeks and have yet to explore what Houston has to offer I don't think I've left my incall location for more than 2hrs lol any suggestions ?

Or anyone wanna come keep me company lol
Take the kids you said you had taken custody of out? How do you have custody of kids yet not leave your in call for more than 2 hours?*

*questions that get asked when u post blatant ads in coed..
…..CRICKETS……
Are you being mean again, Daphne?
If the OP is bored she should post taint photos.
Take the kids you said you had taken custody of out? How do you have custody of kids yet not leave your in call for more than 2 hours?*

*questions that get asked when u post blatant ads in coed.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
It does not seem appropriate to bring up the children in a lady's care to poke fun at her. It would be different it she talked about them first in this thread.
Maybe for the first time ever....I'm with LD.

(hopefully she'll allow me to be there)
If the OP is bored she should post taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
And not for the first time, +1 pyramider.

This is especially true for a lady with a boobless showcase.
Don't know what part of town you're in but I think it's going to start warming up today so I'd head to Memorial Park especially if you've got some kids with you. We also have several great museums to go see. Hermann Park is nice and the zoo is there. There's an ice rink at The Galleria as well as plenty of shopping. Hell just walking around downtown can be one of the greatest sources of free entertainment ever. Great old buildings to look at. Montrose has some cool places to wander through as well.
It does not seem appropriate to bring up the children in a lady's care to poke fun at her. It would be different it she talked about them first in this thread. Originally Posted by RHammer

Read more... I understand you are a newb, but read an author's body of work, because one new thread means nothing. Thancks for trying though.

Oldest, where have you been hiding?
Just hanging out getting older ;-)
Don't know what part of town you're in but I think it's going to start warming up today so I'd head to Memorial Park especially if you've got some kids with you. We also have several great museums to go see. Hermann Park is nice and the zoo is there. There's an ice rink at The Galleria as well as plenty of shopping. Hell just walking around downtown can be one of the greatest sources of free entertainment ever. Great old buildings to look at. Montrose has some cool places to wander through as well. Originally Posted by gearslut
The tunnels downtown are fun to walk.