The threAD Awards

I just wanted to show some love to all the hardworking, creative threAD starters out there. We have some good current running threADs and some very good recently ran ones.

As far as the current ones, I must give honourable mention to the "somebody please help me make a custom upside down blowjob through a hole table thing". Then we have the "angry wives are blowing up my phone all of a sudden out of the clear blue this week" threAD. And an example of a very poorly thought out excuse of a threAD was the "I'm so bored in my incall, will somebody come keep me company please?"

As far as great recent threADs, my favorite was dm's "will all you asians please stop flooding my inbox, I'm not changing my naa policy damn it!". She took a topic that maybe 3 people on planet earth gave a fuck about and turned it into an epic threAD that stayed on the first page for like a month. If you figure that the threAD gained her one extra session a day, that was about a $6000 piece of work. Not bad at all, if I do say so myself.

And no threAD conversation is complete without recognizing the big homie ld and her epic "somebody please help me build a human toilet thing so I can do my sought after brown shower sessions". And don't forget her "book your session with me now because I'm going on a sabbatical hike through the rocky mountains forest and I may never come back" threAD. Then came the "drawing for a free session" threAD. Did anyone ever win that contest?

What other threADs do you guys remember as being especially clever or especially...special?
  • Trey
  • 02-17-2014, 07:02 AM
You can't forget the BA and Cassandra threADs. They were great for a time, till someone got knots put on thier head. Don't know what happened to franken tits? Maybe BA will tell us.

Best threAD ever was the slap yo mama thread the mods had to kill it or it would still be going.
Best performance in a threAD by an Ensemble Cast goes to all the touring ladies with the

"What do you think about me visiting and where should I stay?" threADs

My new answer is simply "Stay away from the LaQuinta."

My new answer is simply "Stay away from the LaQuinta." Originally Posted by LilMynx69
My new answer is simply "Stay away."
I start the best threADs dammit!
I start the best threADs dammit! Originally Posted by boardman
You heard him... my threADs are epic. Scoot over, pussy!

The newbitch wasn't around for the cuckold threads huh?

Whether my threADs are real or not, their purpose is to garner interest, provoke thought, be a catalyst for open conversation, and be fun to those that can have it.

I was on this site a year before I even applied for VP status. How did I keep appts without posting any ads? Guess...

So don't knock threADs, they have a purpose.
  • TheDr
  • 02-17-2014, 09:25 AM
Ha, hilarious coolaid! Nice.
  • Trey
  • 02-17-2014, 09:52 AM
I don't mind the threADs LD I just wish some chicks were a bit more creative with them, just a little effort ya know. BTW I like the boobies in your avatar.
Good job Coolaid... Lol
BTW I like the boobies in your avatar. Originally Posted by Trey
lemme blow em up for you then.
lemme blow em up for you then.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Fuck the tits, how about that jelly belly?
Aww, Bambi is mad cuz I refuse to play hide the dildo with his ass (literally) anymore.Don't be mad Bambi, it's not that bad, a little adorable even.

IMG_20140214_182901_838-1.jpg
Hide the dildo Lmfao that's funny
Aww, Bambi is mad cuz I refuse to play hide the dildo with his ass (literally) anymore.Don't be mad Bambi, it's not that bad, a little adorable even.

Attachment 290193 Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Hey, I'm your new biggest fan. Any HO who shows up on crutches and performs a deep TUMA is A OK with me. You go Squatchy.