Terminology anyone?

I have seen many men refer some ladies to be "legends"͵ as I have seen many ladies refer themselves to be a "legend".
I belive the term is thrown around loosely on this board..... But thats just me.
But then I got to thinking.......
Its all about perception.
So my question is.. what is "Your" idea of a "legend"? What is a legend in the eyes of eccie?
How dose one become a legend in your eyes?

just wondering
Man, there are other things to wonder about.
For instance, how someone can claim to be GFE without DFK and with only CBJ...
^^^^^

If I never use this stupid cliche again in my life.

FTFY
I have seen many men refer some ladies to be "legends"͵ as I have seen many ladies refer themselves to be a "legend".
I belive the term is thrown around loosely on this board..... But thats just me.
But then I got to thinking.......
Its all about perception.
So my question is.. what is "Your" idea of a "legend"? What is a legend in the eyes of eccie?
How dose one become a legend in your eyes?

just wondering Originally Posted by cockstarsc
Hate to be too deep (lol, deep) on the subject, but isn't the term "legend" a subjective term, meaning it could be a first experience for someone who was on a dry spell, or a good experience in a sea of grey (provider or civilian), or the simple act of experiencing something new?

Remember, we're dealing with a physical activity that usually melts the brain; hyperbole comes standard. Even if you get 100 providers and 100 hobbyist to answer this, what does it amount to? Nothing. Again, it's subjective; you can assume it to be high praise, but without a point of reference, it's rather flat.
Hate to be too deep (lol, deep) on the subject, but isn't the term "legend" a subjective term, meaning it could be a first experience for someone who was on a dry spell, or a good experience in a sea of grey (provider or civilian), or the simple act of experiencing something new?

Remember, we're dealing with a physical activity that usually melts the brain; hyperbole comes standard. Even if you get 100 providers and 100 hobbyist to answer this, what does it amount to? Nothing. Again, it's subjective; you can assume it to be high praise, but without a point of reference, it's rather flat. Originally Posted by Gbusey
That being said.....Perspective being key..
Like I asked before...What dose legend mean to you???

Its a simple question. Simple answers are suffice.
That being said.....Perspective being key..
Like I asked before...What dose legend mean to you???

Its a simple question. Simple answers are suffice. Originally Posted by cockstarsc
Well if simple answers will suffice;

If every hobbyist here knows that they're buying into a fantasy, dream, or displaced reality, what does that mean? That we're all jaded from the start, right? Take that and add it to the fact that we're in the hobby to begin with; and like a completely rounded pebble, it means we've come a long way and seen many things (geology joke).

If a provider can truly break that hard jaded shell that we all wear (or at least the smart ones wear) then I would take that as something fairly exceptional. Would I call it something of legend? Meh; but if her ability to break the illusion was coupled with the very rare ability to make my manhood completely disappear before me using her lips, then sure, I'd agree with a legendary tag.
Man, there are other things to wonder about. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Well it is February.
A lot of shit gets thrown around loosely on this board.
You jest ...
Two Legend that all who knew them will agree and know why they are legendary are Delanye and DDDebbie
We have some that are legends in their own minds around these parts.
There are legends, and then there are "ledgends".
There are legends, and then there are "ledgends". Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
And then there's Sasquatch, a legend if there ever was one.
There is no gold at Treasures,
No mountains in Colorado,
Splendors may not pleasures,
So don't trust every Gerardo.

Descriptions are subjective,
A 10 to him for you is none,
To not fall prey to that deceptive,
Reviews should be much more than one.