Review Like Most Other Internet Review Sites.

• EZ.
  • 10-01-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't mind being a lightning rod so I'm going to throw this out. I have complained on other threads about the high percentage of reviews with a Yes recommendation.
Yes, I got a lot of flack because I only have one review but there are more on the way.
I retired from an environment where customer satisfaction and scores impacted your business. If you had bad reviews it hurt your business but good reviews positively increased it. We had to become customer centric.
I'm suggesting that they adopt a star system like Amazon. You have one to five stars with a cumulative score next to it. It could be one to ten stars with a cumulative score.
It would keep even the WKs honest because they would have to explain why they gave the same (perfect) score to two competing ladies. Women would be encouraging reviews because sheer numbers improves the average and a negative score really hurts when you don't have many reviews. It's called competition and it improves the product.
The women that are true superstars would stand out like a diamond in a goat's butt.
Great idea!
I don't mind being a lightning rod so I'm going to throw this out. I have complained on other threads about the high percentage of reviews with a Yes recommendation.
Yes, I got a lot of flack because I only have one review but there are more on the way.
I retired from an environment where customer satisfaction and scores impacted your business. If you had bad reviews it hurt your business but good reviews positively increased it. We had to become customer centric.
I'm suggesting that they adopt a star system like Amazon. You have one to five stars with a cumulative score next to it. It could be one to ten stars with a cumulative score.
It would keep even the WKs honest because they would have to explain why they gave the same (perfect) score to two competing ladies. Women would be encouraging reviews because sheer numbers improves the average and a negative score really hurts when you don't have many reviews. It's called competition and it improves the product.
The women that are true superstars would stand out like a diamond in a goat's butt. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Have you ever heard of "The Erotic Review"?
  • EZ.
  • 10-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Have you ever heard of "The Erotic Review"? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I have looked at it but you have to pay and join to get a real feel for it. Does it work the way I suggested?
I have looked at it but you have to pay and join to get a real feel for it. Does it work the way I suggested? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Yes. You can rate a provider's looks and performance from a scale of 1 to 10.
Please remember..#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
I agree that some sort of numerical scale (whether similar to one adopted by other competing sites) does provide a better way to quickly summarize difference. When this system was set up, there were fewer providers, and we were more easily able to keep them all in our mind, so there was less need for numerical scores. The meat of the information is in the text of the reviews. But now that there are dozens upon dozens of providers, it is handy to be able to narrow the field down to a smaller group (say a performance score above x, using a theoretical approach) and then read representative reviews from the reduced universe of girls meeting your screening criteria.

In other words, I like your idea, even though there are valid historical reasons we have the system we have.
Maybe guys only post reviews when they enjoy their time? I have seen a fair number of times where you were unhappy and never named names or posted a no review.
I would like to see an all time yes vs no for providers and a last 30 and 60 day yes vs no.
Might also be nice to see the males yes vs no ratio.
A lot of guys just move on from a bad experience and never post a review which undermines the main purpose of eccie reviews. I must admit I was that way but now I call them as I see them and as fairly and objectively as I can. That's one of the reasons I rarely do a review until at least a couple of weeks after the session.
Maybe guys only post reviews when they enjoy their time? I have seen a fair number of times where you were unhappy and never named names or posted a no review.
I would like to see an all time yes vs no for providers and a last 30 and 60 day yes vs no.
Might also be nice to see the males yes vs no ratio. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Oooh like Stocks!

Can't we already give stars oj reviews? It is just not common practice though, right?
In theory it sounds good but, if a guy has to explain why he gave a good review to someone that was not a good experience for someone else then all he has to do is say something like ''ymmv" or maybe the two of you just didn't 'click' . I don't think there are any absolutes when it comes to giving reviews. It's all subjective. the majority of good reviews could lead to the probability that your own experience will be good as well but, my 'yes' might be your 'meh' or my no might be your "hell yeah" All in all, you still have to wade through the b.s. and rely on the sharing of some info.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-02-2014, 05:13 AM
In theory it sounds good but, if a guy has to explain why he gave a good review to someone that was not a good experience for someone else then all he has to do is say something like ''ymmv" or maybe the two of you just didn't 'click' . I don't think there are any absolutes when it comes to giving reviews. It's all subjective. the majority of good reviews could lead to the probability that your own experience will be good as well but, my 'yes' might be your 'meh' or my no might be your "hell yeah" All in all, you still have to wade through the b.s. and rely on the sharing of some info. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
*1. Well said. A numbering system is no more reliable than what ECCIE uses now because of the subjective nature of any review system.
Some of you old timers may recall the "TinMan Rating System" I used for several years on aspd when I frequented studios. It was an A-F system, grading for factors like appearance, incall location, BCD, etc.

The problem was that I visited the same studios so often, I had a hard time grading anyone worse than a B- without feeling bad. In retrospect, I graded on the curve much too often.
A review is s pain in the Ass well fingers actually.
I do them when I feel it's great. Or Shity
Mediocre I live with
A Scale system would be great for mini reviews.
One could always elaborate in ROS
  • modus
  • 10-02-2014, 07:08 AM
I think star rating isn't very reliable. Almost every review it 8/9/10 or it was horrible. There are hardly any 5/6/7 start reviews which lets be honest is where probably 50% of the reviews belong. The ROS is the most semi-reliable thing to base your opinion on. Unfortunately you also have to have a knowledge of the reviewer to gauge what you're reading. There are a lot of reviews here that if you asked the guy off the record the experience wouldn't be quite as glowing.