PROOF SL ATTACKS ANY NEW GIRL VISITING AUSTIN WHO WON'T SEE HIM

It's a shame that for a visiting girl, the first sight she has to have of Austin must be some morbidly obese old guy or else this is what happens to her.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335547

I encourage anyone who wants to know more of the real story reach out to Starr. The moral of the thread for providers, if you want to visit Austin, see SL first or there will be trouble!

IS THIS the face of Austin Hobbying?
The sad thing is that it seems that he is also trying to set up the rules for the guys to follow and if you don't agree with them he tries to ostracize you with personal attacks instead of just hobbying and having fun.
Hey Gleemonex did you notice Dante has ALL YES REVIEWS!? Are his reviews BULL SHIT like mine? You might also note I have seen most of the same providers as him. Is he part of the pimp conspiracy along with me? Surely you heard a rumor some where..... right?
So you two are going to show us what a bad guy SL is by doing the exact thing you claim he is?

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

:facepalm:
  • Toyz
  • 03-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Amid all the smoke, deflection and minions being called upon to offer attacks. I hope everyone reads what glen links. He is not on a smear campaign he is merely linking what was ACTUALLY POSTED HERE ON THIS BOARD. That's the (one of the) true issues here.

He (and others) have been subjected to deep personal attacks based only on the fact that they had the audacity to say "here's what you said", and provide SUBSTANTIATED LINKS TO THE STATEMENTS.

Read it and ask yourselves if someone made these things up or if SL actually posted them.

Everything else is spin, personal attacks (not related to the intimidation tactics), and coverup.

IS THIS THE FACE YOU WANT IN AUSTIN HOBBYING? One of intimidation and attack?

Read the links...ignore any personal bias you have against the particulars in the arguments...you'll see what is being said.
It's a shame that for a visiting girl, the first sight she has to have of Austin must be some morbidly obese old guy or else this is what happens to her.

I encourage anyone who wants to know more of the real story reach out to Starr. The moral of the thread for providers, if you want to visit Austin, see SL first or there will be trouble!

IS THIS the face of Austin Hobbying? Originally Posted by gleemonex
Just out of curiosity?
Are you saying Starr totally lacks discretion and is supplying you with pillow talk?

To quote dearhunter:
"another potty mouth whore?"

Wondering if she wanted you bringing more attention to it?

Indiscretion is not the most endearing quality in a provider.

I'd be pissed if I were the provider who's name is being used as a pawn in your chess game with SL.
Just out of curiosity?
Are you saying Starr totally lacks discretion and is supplying you with pillow talk?

To quote dearhunter:
"another potty mouth whore?"

Wondering if she wanted you bringing more attention to it?

Indiscretion is not the most endearing quality in a provider.

I'd be pissed if I were the provider who's name is being used as a pawn in your chess game with SL. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Oh My! Rick hits him hard.. with an upper cut! Looks like he will be taking the standing "8" count and huddle up with the rest of the minions to come up with another strategy!

I meet, review and befriend a provider and I'm a pimp. Glee gets first hand information from a shitty TCB skilled provider and he is doing research to call out BULLSHIT against a fellow hobbyist that got NSNC'D twice.

I can't speak for the rest of the hobbyists in AUSTIN but if a provider(s) decide to come pay use a visit that's great. But if you high volume and going to reschedule and NSNC the hobbyists here I'd rather you stay where you're at or go to another town!

Everyone has an opinion and should be allowed to state it without being bashed or being retaliated against and that is exactly what is happening here. Now lets look at you.

In the thread below which gleemonex kindly sent the link you wanted SL to post a review of an "NCNS" of a provider that never happened knowing full and well it will be moved to coed. But most of all knowing that the review will not be deleted and it will stay with the provider.

This is the problem that we are dealing with. If you have an opinion state it. You guys don't have to be underhanded in your actions.

Coed is for hobby relations discussions not for retaliation because someone does not agree with your opinions and I am pretty sure it is definitely not meant to provide instructions on how to purposely link a non review to a provider so it is permanently there forever for the purpose of flaming them cause your pissed that they NCNS you.

Now, I wonder how many providers on here will agree to the NCNS review being written about them. Specifically, your recommendation to SL for his NCNS without getting the other providers side of the story.

So you two are going to show us what a bad guy SL is by doing the exact thing you claim he is?

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

:facepalm: Originally Posted by rockerrick
Underhanded that I point out your hypocrisy in flaming SL for the exact thing you guys are doing? lol
Fucking amateurs!
And dragging her name into it when she has only made the one post (duplicated) pretty shitty seeing as her income is dependent on discretion.
Your actions are the very definition of hypocrite.
Wow, her income is dependent on discretion yet SL posted in Coed. That is NOT discretion. In addition you want SL to post a NCNS on her review so it is attached to her and report her on P411. Your logic does not make sense.

I am sure she will have no problems seeing anyone. If she comes down again I would not mind seeing her. She definitely has a big PLUS to her credit now!

Underhanded that I point out your hypocrisy in flaming SL for the exact thing you guys are doing? lol
Fucking amateurs!
And dragging her name into it when she has only made the one post (duplicated) pretty shitty seeing as her income is dependent on discretion.
Your actions are the very definition of hypocrite. Originally Posted by rockerrick
But will she see the two of you after bringing to light that she will talk about scheduled appointments with anyone who may ask her?

I gave him a viable option only a hand full of people know about.
(that's called information exchange)

And yes SL should write a ncns in coed, it saves people who have any distance to drive, a warning that she might not show up for the appointment.
I for one crossed her off my list. lol
Everyone has an opinion and should be allowed to state it without being bashed or being retaliated against and that is exactly what is happening here. Now lets look at you.

In the thread below which gleemonex kindly sent the link you wanted SL to post a review of an "NCNS" of a provider that never happened knowing full and well it will be moved to coed. But most of all knowing that the review will not be deleted and it will stay with the provider.

This is the problem that we are dealing with. If you have an opinion state it. You guys don't have to be underhanded in your actions.

Coed is for hobby relations discussions not for retaliation because someone does not agree with your opinions and I am pretty sure it is definitely not meant to provide instructions on how to purposely link a non review to a provider so it is permanently there forever for the purpose of flaming them cause your pissed that they NCNS you.

Now, I wonder how many providers on here will agree to the NCNS review being written about them. Specifically, your recommendation to SL for his NCNS without getting the other providers side of the story.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335547 Originally Posted by dante0322
Wow, her income is dependent on discretion yet SL posted in Coed. That is NOT discretion. In addition you want SL to post a NCNS on her review so it is attached to her and report her on P411. Your logic does not make sense.

I am sure she will have no problems seeing anyone. If she comes down again I would not mind seeing her. She definitely has a big PLUS to her credit now! Originally Posted by dante0322

We get it you are PLAYING WHITE KNIGHT! If you have issues as to where I post something and you feel its against the guidelines feel free to take it up with the MODS and or administrators. Other wise go screw yourself! Back to we each have the same rights! I think we might be getting close. Come on lets see it! Liar, Liar pants on fire!
There is one thing to discuss a NCNS. There is another to PURPOSELY write a review on a NCNS which will get moved to coed for the purpose of retaliation. A tactical move which you suggested be done to providers.

But will she see the two of you after bringing to light that she will talk about scheduled appointments with anyone who may ask her?

I gave him a viable option only a hand full of people know about.
(that's called information exchange)

And yes SL should write a ncns in coed, it saves people who have any distance to drive, a warning that she might not show up for the appointment.
I for one crossed her off my list. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
I am NOT a white knight. This information is in the COED that you started. Check the link. This is the communication that went between you and rockerrick. It is in the link for all hobbyist and providers to see and read. It was NOT in any private forum.

And yes, we are suppose to have the same rights - without bashing or retaliation. I guess you think you are in control or own this board and its your rules. I have not disrespected you or called you any names. I have ONLY stated my opinions. That is all. You can't do the same. For some reason you need to just bash and I won't mention all the wonderful things that you have said.

I just don't understand if you don't agree why cant you just say - hey this is they way I see it and just lay it out. I laid out the facts with rockerick. I didn't use any derogatory terms. I've done the same with you. We've provided the information and the detail you asked for and all you do is retaliate and get more vile.

We get it you are PLAYING WHITE KNIGHT! If you have issues as to where I post something and you feel its against the guidelines feel free to take it up with the MODS and or administrators. Other wise go screw yourself! Back to we each have the same rights! I think we might be getting close. Come on lets see it! Liar, Liar pants on fire! Originally Posted by Still Looking