Moving To Austin??

I've been thinking about moving to Austin. I would like to know which areas are best? Both to live and work? To live I prefer a home in the suburbs, not too expensive.

Do y'all have a general area like we do in Dallas were providers work? I don't like to stay in the immediate area but would like to know where it is, so I can find a place near by.

I'll do my own research, but if y'all can help me expedite the process? I would appreciate it. I'm think it will be sometime in June for a month, to see how I adjust.

Thanks in advance and besos.

Emary Preston
If you do decide to move here you will love it.
  • ztonk
  • 04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Moved from Requests & ISOs to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
Domain/arboretum is the general area. Avoid the vagina triangle.... 35/183/290.

I can already feel my wallet getting lighter.
I lived in Arboretum...best place to live/play and work

good luck!!
I'd second Juggernaut's statements, and add some explanation: Central Austin & the downtown area tend to have quite horrid traffic.. Austin's one of the worst in the nation for this, so staying out of that area is recommended for those who'd rather spend more time doing fun stuff rather than sitting idling in the parking lots known as IH35, Mopac ("Loop" 1), and 183.

One should also avoid going too far north of Austin for an incall, as Williamson County is known for its draconian law enforcement.

North Austin tends to have the businesses and businessmen, but South Austin has the nightlife and tends to be what people think of when they think of Austin's cultural life.
Your half hour & 90 minute price are both $400.00?
I've been thinking about moving to Austin. I would like to know which areas are best? Both to live and work? To live I prefer a home in the suburbs, not too expensive. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
My place of course

Do y'all have a general area like we do in Dallas were providers work? I don't like to stay in the immediate area but would like to know where it is, so I can find a place near by.
Arboretum/Domain usually works best, some like South Austin, but generally North Austin fits the HoBby bills and pays the rent.

I'll do my own research, but if y'all can help me expedite the process? I would appreciate it. I'm think it will be sometime in June for a month, to see how I adjust.

Thanks in advance and besos.

Emary Preston
Best of luck, Keep Austin Weird
That is because she does not do HHR appts
Based off of your desires and an intensive unscientific look-see at your showcase, I'd say South Austin or south/west of there (Bee Cave, etc.).
That is because she does not do HHR appts Originally Posted by Blckpr

Thanks... I read your testimonial in her show case. Does she do hour appointments for $400 as well or does she only do 90 minutes sessions?
Work in North Austin near the Domain/Arboretum area and live 15 mins away, nearby in the suburbs, in either Travis County or Williamson, but don't work in Wilco, PERIOD.
If you do decide to move here you will love it. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I know, I ABSOLUTELY love it already.

Moved from Requests & ISOs to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
Domain/arboretum is the general area. Avoid the vagina triangle.... 35/183/290.

I can already feel my wallet getting lighter. Originally Posted by juggernaut76
I have a great surprise that will make you feel better. I'm changing my prices for a while until I establish some awesome regulars.

I lived in Arboretum...best place to live/play and work

good luck!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you, sweetness.

I'd second Juggernaut's statements, and add some explanation: Central Austin & the downtown area tend to have quite horrid traffic.. Austin's one of the worst in the nation for this, so staying out of that area is recommended for those who'd rather spend more time doing fun stuff rather than sitting idling in the parking lots known as IH35, Mopac ("Loop" 1), and 183.

One should also avoid going too far north of Austin for an incall, as Williamson County is known for its draconian law enforcement.

North Austin tends to have the businesses and businessmen, but South Austin has the nightlife and tends to be what people think of when they think of Austin's cultural life. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
😊 Great intel, gracias.
Your half hour & 90 minute price are both $400.00? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't really like hh with new people. But like I told jugger, I'm going to adjust my prices and packages. 😘
My place of course

Arboretum/Domain usually works best, some like South Austin, but generally North Austin fits the HoBby bills and pays the rent.

Best of luck, Keep Austin Weird Originally Posted by fun2come
You're funny.

Keep Austin Weird!
But like I told jugger, I'm going to adjust my prices and packages. �� Originally Posted by Emary Preston
There are not to many $400.00 per half hour providers here in Austin. I don't find to many anywhere really. That being said we certainly have a shortage of $400 per hour providers here in Austin. You might just fill that void! I wish you much success and look forward to you publishing your revised rates.