So what are the odds?

OK controversial members get banned now and then. It goes with the territory when pushing the envelope.

For years on end the board has generally had the same small circle of players each with very distinctive writing styles.

Today's poll question is...

What are the odds that without fail brand new completely unrelated opinionated "Piggyback" handles with identical writing styles will suddenly pop up within days of said members being banned?

We know they might be completely innocent especially considering the fact that the banned members would never violate board rules but what are the odds that these new members would suddenly find their way here?
until it's "all pay" for access, that will continue.. not much can be done. I've never had more than this one..
  • Toyz
  • 07-23-2015, 07:42 PM
I think...

If you got rid of the fake handles. The multiple handles. The mandles. The girls posting as guys. The mods posting as guys. The guys posting as mods.

There are only 17 of us here...
I think...

If you got rid of the fake handles. The multiple handles. The mandles. The girls posting as guys. The mods posting as guys. The guys posting as mods.

There are only 17 of us here... Originally Posted by Toyz
+1
I was thinking the same thing.
I think...

The guys posting as mods.

There are only 17 of us here... Originally Posted by Toyz
I am thinking more like 10. But, who the hell am I to say?
Well, we know that someone who is currently banned has admitted that in the past he created fake id's and got access. So I go along with 17 of us.
  • Toyz
  • 07-23-2015, 08:24 PM
+1
I was thinking the same thing. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I would say there are 20 of us
I would say there are 20 of us Originally Posted by gman45
+1

Sounds about right.
There are two additional possibilities that haven't been mentioned here.

The first alternative is that fake handles might become so creative that they take on a life of their own. Do you remember the Twilight zone episode where the ventriloquist dummy takes over? Even I started out at Eccie as a Claire mandible, but evolved into a full fledged annoying idiot with my own personality.

The second possibility is that all these handles are just postings from my dissociative identity disorder participants. Oh yeah, well how do you explain those posts in Spanish or Ebonics when you do not speak those languages? ...There have been documented cases of patients suffering from multiple personality disorder fluently speaking foreign languages. OK, how do you explain those cases where these other handles share common real world experiences and banter back and forth about them? That's obvious, they are both fictional characters inside your brain. Yeah, but I have actually met a few of them for real. Sorry, you only thought that you met them, this is part of your psychosis. Yes I really saw them; THEY WERE REAL! NO THEY WEREN'T; YOUR A F*CKING LOONEY. Kin yew sumbitchas shet da fuk up, ah kin barily consin-trate ta scratch mah peckerdillo. OOOOOOOHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!
It's just a huge waste of time. I was banned before in fact, by my former mod partner. Shit happens and I was guilty. In fact, the next day after my ban we met up for beers with some of the fellas and didn't talk about my ban.

It never crossed my mind to create a second handle. It's takes more effort than I want to exert to change my writing style, mask IP's, etc. quite frankly I have better shit to do with my time than that.

I kinda took my ban on ECCIE as a badge of pride. Yes, that's pure fucktardness. Lol

sixx
^^^^^^^^^^^ Sixx just takes it in stride.. LOL
It never crossed my mind to create a second handle. It's takes more effort than I want to exert to change my writing style, mask IP's, etc. quite frankly I have better shit to do with my time than that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Amen
This should be multiple choice since the first and last choices aren't mutually exclusive and are the ones most people will pick anyway.
I have a question if I guy member admits to having another handle on the board isn't it a rule that that handle be banned or disabled???? Question cause in another city this happened and the mods did nothing.