Showcases are back!

Let the ogling begin!
Did anything change? I thought that perhaps the programmers were adding a line for the ladies to inform gentlemen of their weekly specials since they can no longer openly advertise them, but I didn't notice any alterations.
i just added some new pics to mine
I updated mine I'll get some new pics up soon, promise!
i just added some new pics to mine Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hmmmmmm
Let the ogling begin! Originally Posted by CoHorn
Nice that they back
^^^^^^ this girl is unbelievablyyy hot!
^^^^^^ this girl is unbelievablyyy hot! Originally Posted by JamieYoung

you better come see me before you leave woman!! guys im gonna need consoling after she goes
+1 Jules

She needs to come see us......and say goodbye
I'm confused...

I see they're back - YAY!

But... they aren't accessible from the profile anymore. (Okay - hoping that isn't just me anyway). Not an issue for seeing the showcase from a poster as that link's there (under the avatar), but they aren't a part of the public profile. So... maybe it's not over after all?
But... they aren't accessible from the profile anymore. (Okay - hoping that isn't just me anyway). Originally Posted by CenterLock
Not just you.

The new approach seems aimed at those who would decide to check out a lady's showcase after seeing one of her posts, perhaps an ad. That is certainly useful and maybe that's how/why/when most people access the showcases.

But the utility of the "contacts" list -- being able to easily/quickly access the showcase for a favorite or regular without having to hunt down one of her posts -- is slightly diminished. You can still get there from her profile in the contacts list, but first have to click on statistics tab, then "show all posts," then select a post, and then from the post click on the link for her showcase. (And even that for some reason doesn't work on my smartphone, so I can only do it from a computer.)

I assume there were specific reasons they made that change, and maybe few people access the showcases through the profile/"contacts" list, and it's not a huge inconvenience.
Finally, I can wank off.
Glad to see them back!

Jamie, when are you moving to CA? (1/21/2001 LOL)
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-20-2011, 10:23 PM
I am glad no one bothers with my showcase... nothing of interest in there...

Although.. there is one picture of me wanting to stick my hand in the shark tank outside a restaurant... I knew I should have ordered the shark! <- yes... it WAS on the menu.
The showcases are now visible but I still dont see ant rates posted in the showcases or anywhere else. Am I missing something or is the update work still going on ?? And a lot of the provider websites and their P411 sites are not updated. The main advantage of Eccie ads was that the rates that were posted here were updated and less than the other rates.