Wet Dreams

Last night I had my first wet dream ever. It was very odd. I work up in the middle of have one hell of orgasim. I am in my early 30's and didn't have any of these even when I was a teenager.

I am guessing it is because I haven't had sex in over a month and I have only masterbated once in the last 3-4 weeks. I have a few personal things going on so I haven't gotten to be able to have much release lately.

So I am wondering if anyone else on here has experienced this having wet dreams past there teens.

I will say it must have been one hell of a dream because even thought I was barely awake that was one amazing O.
I did but I think it was because I had a dream I was pissing off the edge of a mountain. LOL
  • Tetas
  • 04-21-2011, 10:01 AM
I've had one or two in adulthood.
Like you, it was usually after a period of abstinence, I guess it's the body's way of saying that we need to flush the plumbing every now and then!

The last couple, I've laid there after thinking "WTF? I got off on that?"
Weird dreams, it's strange what the mind does at times.
Yes I barely remember anything about the actually dream. I do believe it involved a nice looking Asian chick that kept teasing me getting me real close multiple times.

Which is funny because I have never been with a Asian chick. So maybe my mind is trying to tell me to find one and bang the hell out of her.
haven't had sex in over a month and I have only masterbated once in the last 3-4 weeks. I have a few personal things going on so I haven't gotten to be able to have much release lately.. Originally Posted by KingJames33
Can you imagine what happens to those poor creatures who practice celibacy? Their whole being must be craving sex & giving them nightmares!
Have had lucid dreams, but never resulted in busting a nut and release.

But I did call and set up an appt to close the loop the next morning.

LOL.
  • E2
  • 04-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Wet dreams? I play waaaayyyy too much prevent defense!!
Never had one... came oh so close to a BIG O in a dream... but never got there. Lol i recall knowing it was a dream while i was having it, and trying so so hard to get there... but nope. I know a old s/o who had them a few times.. lol the first time he woke up saying "your dog peed on me" lol yeah... ok!!
forget the dog! now, marleys cat. thats something to wet dream over. here kitty kitty
Like the three guys who had to share a bed one night ... traveling salesmen and all.

Guy on the left woke up and said, "I had this dream that I was getting the greatest HJ of all time!"

Guy on the right said, "You know, as weird as it sounds, I had the same fucking dream!"

Guy in the middle said, "I dreamed I was skiing!"

I know, that's an old one, with very little new information, but it still cracks me up!

Actually, I had a DRY DREAM the other day -- I was entwined with a gorgeous provider of legal age and good standing in the community. We were going at it ... gymnastics, MMA, Jenga and gin rummy -- she had 15 O's, as I recall -- and at the moment of truth I dreamed I couldn't get it up! Woke up and stood in front of the toilet for three minutes until the coldness of the concrete under the carpet enabled me to piss. Now that's a DRY DREAM! Good thing my nuts were dragging on the ground!

Yeah, guys. Something you ALL have to look forward to!

PS -- Marley, I STILL love that ass! Remind me to pitch a tent in there next time I see you!
aww but my kitty will never pee on u, and her tounge is wetter and smoother than any other kitty cats lol

Pitch away yssup!! I always need help when pitching a tent, so ill be happy to assist u lol
aww but my kitty will never pee on u, and her tounge is wetter and smoother than any other kitty cats lol

Pitch away yssup!! I always need help when pitching a tent, so ill be happy to assist u lol Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
hopefully i will find out again soon. but your bedtime is way too early for me to make it to your neck of the woods. but,someday.....