Appointment Type: -
Activities: DFK, Teasing, BBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5 foot, med built, very nice boobs
Recommendation: Yes
(staff edit; added recommendation at OP's request; ztonk)
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2018, 01:31 PM
So, what part of Pennsylvania is she in??????
Mon valley
what is TOS?
She was doing duos with her sister Bristol
again, who is the pick of the litter.
  • Dlh
  • 07-26-2018, 11:06 PM
what is TOS? Originally Posted by Aximili55
Face palm
I can’t get a response. I’d love to see her or her sister and this is in my area. Has anyone had any luck with her or her sister?
I experienced the sister duo several years ago and it was a lot of fun. Who's the pick of the litter? I can't really say. They were both pretty hot little spinners and performed equally well. One had bigger tits than the other, but I can't remember which one fo sure, but I think it was Lyra.

Honestly I would be happy with either. Too bad they never reply.
I experienced the sister duo several years ago and it was a lot of fun. Who's the pick of the litter? I can't really say. They were both pretty hot little spinners and performed equally well. One had bigger tits than the other, but I can't remember which one fo sure, but I think it was Lyra.

Honestly I would be happy with either. Too bad they never reply. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Seems like returning PMs on Indy’s has become a lost art. A guy we know recently saw them. Said Bristol looks a little better now.
I saw them a several months ago and then Bristol by herself a few weeks later. It was after one of their rare posts and many ignored pm's. Imo, Bristol is the pick out of the two. She is a true spinner with one of the best asses around. Lyra has a bit of a gut now. Not horrible, but not my cup of tea.
Can you pm me the number you had for them?
The phone contact listed in Sod Man's review of Lyra is no longer in service. Does anyone have contact for her or her sister Bristol?
I'd love to have that info also. Please and thank you.